Lose sight of the home and take only memories, Escape to god’s own country- Kerala Family Tour Packages
Kerala is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations of India for family vacation. Kerala is famous all over India for its antiquity and culture. Serene beaches, mesmerizing backwater cruises, lush hill stations, amazing monuments, festivities, art and culture and exotic wildlife makes it a wholesome tourist attraction where your family will not have any dull moment of their life as there is so much to enjoy and explore in this enchanting tropical destination.
Decked in soothing greenery all around Kerala will refresh any tired spirit who is longing to have an amazing vacation with family to escape from the chaos of work life. Moreover, throughout the year Kerala enjoys amazing events and festivals. Cultural fairs and ritualistic celebrations make this city alive to delight the souls of tourists. Every year lakhs of tourists come here to see the beauty of Kerala.
Added advantage is that the backwaters and lagoons add to the beauty of Kerala. So, an adventure loving family will also be able to dive deep into the thrill and excitement. Due to its breathtaking beauty and fun filled activities Kerala is a very stunning place to spend the holidays with family.
Also Check Out: All Inclusive Kerala Tourism Packages
Best Tour Packages for Family Vacation in Kerala
Yes, if you are ready to pack your bags and enjoy a wonderful holiday vacation in Kerala with your family then we have some of the best deals and discounts on Kerala Family Vacation Tour Package. Our Kerala sightseeing Tour packages are the best of their kind. Not only will it enable you to enjoy a budget family friendly tour but also it will include some of the most beautiful destinations to explore with your family in Kerala which will make your holidays memorable. We provide complete assistance to the tourists. Whether planning an itinerary, booking hotels, transportation or travel guide arrangements we have the best facilities to meet all your needs. You can also customize your Kerala family holiday package according to your needs. Pay only for the services you used. So, plan an amazing trip to Kerala with your family.
Mentioned Here are Our Top-Rated Family Holiday Packages for Kerala
|Magical Kerala Tour
||6 Nights 7 Days
||Munnar, Periyar, Kumarakom, Kochi
|Exotic Kerala Tour
||9 Nights 10 Days
||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarkom, Thekkady, Kovalam
|Enchanting Kerala Tour
||9 Nights 10 Days
||Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kanyakumari, Kovalam, Trivendrum, Kochi
|Wonders of Kerala Tour
||6 Nights 7 Days
||Kochi, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kovalam, Trivendrum
|Munnar Hill Station Tour
||3 Nights 4 Days
Magical Kerala Tour – It is one of the best family holiday packages for Kerala. Explore the misty mountains, emerald backwaters and breathtaking heritage attractions of Munnar, Periyar, Kumarakom, and Cochin in an awesome 6-day tour to embrace the magical wonderland of God’s own country Kerala.
Exotic Kerala Tour – These 10 day 9 nights of amazing and Exotic Kerala Tour Package will take you to the scenic wonderlands of nature decked in rich greenery and serene backwaters. Entire Kerala will gaze at you with a smile. Explore scenic Cochin, enchanting Munnar, awe inspiring Alleppey and Kumarakom, soul pleasing Thekkady and Kovalam to become one with nature.
Enchanting Kerala Tour – Enchanting Kerala will enchant your mind and soul with its 10 days 9 nights tour of the mesmerizing wonderlands of Kerala. In this tour package you will explore breathtaking Munnar, scenic beaches of Kanyakumari, exotic wildlife of Periyar, heritage attractions of Cochin, adventurous backwater cruises of Alleppey and Kumarakom. Embrace the roar of the wild nature.
Wonders of Kerala Tour – Wonders of Kerala will let you explore scenic sandy beaches of Kovalam, Kumarakom and Trivandrum, blissful Alleppey backwaters and exquisite heritage attractions and rich culture of Cochin. Your 6 Nights and 7 days tour will be awesome in Kerala with this amazing Tour package.
Munnar Station Tour – Choose this, if It’s time for Munnar family vacation for you. These 3 night 4 days awesome Munnar family friendly holiday package will take you to explore the charms of this stunning hill station. Lofty mountains, delightful weather, emerald plantations, scenic waterfalls and churches will definitely captivate your mind.
Other Interesting Blogs to Read
What to Expect from Kerala in Your Family Vacation Tour?
Kerala offers the best scenic vistas and fun filled tourist activities which will make your family vacation tour very interesting and soulful. It has something for everyone. Be it an adventure lover, nature lover, history buff, spiritually inclined and wildlife lover. Even if you have kids with you, they will never feel bored here. The delightful ambiance, colorful markets, adventure parks, scenic hill stations, and delicious cuisines will take their heart away. Mentioned here are some of the best things which you can experience in Kerala with your family.
- Kerala’s Eco- Tourism Destinations – Kerala is a green paradise. It has the best eco- tourism destinations which are the epitome of serenity and tranquility. The natural beauty of hills and forests, waterfalls and meadows will absolutely sync with your mind if you are looking for a slow-paced relaxing tour and calm tourist attractions. Sometimes in the folds of Nilgiri hills, sometimes amidst the serene wilderness, sometimes embracing the tranquility of emerald plantations and sometimes amidst the lofty peaks, you will forget time and Kerala’s beauty will compel you to live in Kerala forever with your family.
- Ayurvedic Spas- Relax and rejuvenate your tired spirit with a healthy and relaxing Ayurvedic spa. It will make your family vacation more delightful.
- Houseboat Cruise– Houseboat cruise is a one-of-a-kind experience which can only be found delightful in Kerala. As it is the best thing to do in Kerala with your family. An experience of living in a houseboat of all the luxurious comforts while enjoying the scenic views of Paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages, rustic house and coconut groves in your way makes the entire scene alluring and memorable.
- Village Life Experience- Rural life of Kerala is a must experience thing if you are on a family vacation tour here. Away from the touch of industrialization, the scenic villages of Kerala and the simple lifestyle of people will give you goosebumps. Experience with them their simple activities like coconut leaf weaving, paddy cultivation and coir manufacturing etc. explore fish markets and practice traditional fishing.
- Delicious Cuisines- One cannot miss the tasty and lip-smacking cuisines of Kerala. It will make your time with your family memorable. Some of the best delicacies to try are Sadya, puttu and Kadala Curry, Chatti Pathiri, Erissery, Idli Appam and Banana Halwa etc.
- Kerala Hill Stations- Hill stations in Kerala are the best places for holidaying with family. The Lush greenery, scenic views of nature and delightful weather makes Kerala’s Hill stations a lovely escape from the hot and humid weather of plains. You can visit Munnar, Thekkady, Ponmudi, Idukki, Peermade, Gavi, Vithura, Ranipuram, Lakkidi, Vythiri etc.
- Beaches of Kerala- Don’t miss the soothing beaches of Kerala for an amazing and relaxing holiday with your family. The golden beaches surrounded by vast Arabian sea offers tranquil background to rejuvenate your spirit. The views are mesmerizing and you can also enjoy Kerala’s exciting water sports, shopping at beachfront shores, and Ayurvedic spa with your family.
- Tourist Attractions of Kerala– Definitely Kerala has amazing tourist attractions to behold. Blessed with unique geographical features, it has amazing tourist attractions to captivate your senses. In your family sightseeing tour in Kerala, you can explore scenic Alleppey, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, Kumarakom, Kovalam, Thekkady, Kollam, Vagamon and Bekal etc.
- Wildlife of Kerala- Kerala decked in greenery has unique geographical features which is why it is so rich in floral and faunal species. It has some of the best National parks and wildlife sanctuaries in Western Ghats for wildlife exploration. Some of the most prominent wildlife species found in Kerala are Sloth-Bear, Lion-Tailed Macaque, Indian Bison, Bengal Tiger, Nilgiri Tahr etc. and floral species are Asparagus racemosus, Solanum anguivi, Desmodium gangeticum, Cissus quadrangularis, Psuedartheria viscida, Strobilanthes ciliatus, and Dysoxylum malabaricum etc.
Other Interesting Blogs to Read
Popular Tourist Attractions of Kerala to Enjoy Holidays with Your Family
Holidays in Kerala with your family will be more interesting and memorable if you visit these amazing tourist attractions of Kerala. Abundance of beauty, greenery and delightful weather makes Kerala a soulful destination to spend memorable moments with your family. Click awesome pictures and indulge in fun filled activities to make your day.
Kumarakom- Emerald backwaters with enchanting mangrove forests, small scenic islands, awe inspiring bird sanctuary and blissful Vembanad lake and its thrilling water adventure sports – Kumarakom’s list of amazing activities are endless.
Munnar- Breathtaking nature’s vistas, lush green plantations, picturesque lanes, forests and soothing views of grasslands and the privilege of witnessing Neelakurinji flowers which bloom once in every twelve years- Munnar will overpower your senses for sure.
Kochi- Queen of Arabian Sea, Kochi is decked with Arabian Sea in the West and Western Ghats in the East. It also houses amazing art galleries and heritage monuments. Make sure you visit here to have a mesmerizing heritage and cultural experience. The magnificent Fort Kochi, Chinese fishing nets, Portuguese and Dutch-era houses, crumbling ruins of the British Raj and stunning coastline are an interesting amalgamation of what makes this city so old and quaint.
Idukki- Idukki is a beautiful hill station in Kerala. It is popularly known for its backwaters and is best visited during winters. It is the best time to explore the city. houseboat rides, scenic vistas and the exquisite flora and fauna of the region will take your breath away.
Kovalam- Lovely beach walks and amazing weather makes Kovalam a delightful family friendly destination in Kerala. The most popular attractions here are Kovalam Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach. December is the best time to enjoy surfing and experience the thrill of this water activity. Exploring the city on a scooty adds more fun.
Wayanad- Spread across the Western Ghats, Wayanad is an amazing family friendly tourist destination also known as the ‘Land of Paddy Fields’ in Kerala. lush green mountains. The dense forests, paddy fields, coconut palm plantations and narrow winding roads will seduce your mind and soul.
Alleppey- Alleppey also Known as the ‘Venice of the East’, is a very popular tourist attraction in Kerala. It is very popular for its backwater tourism. Staying in a houseboat surrounded by the serene backwaters of Alleppey would be a wonderful experience. Also, don’t miss the ornate snake boats that are the major attraction of this place.
Other Important Kerala Tourism Links
Like & Follow our social media accounts at Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin & Instagram for getting the latest updates & offers on holiday packages.
Disclaimer: We do not take credit for some of the licenced paid images used in our blogs, whether from Google Images, Fotolia & Shutterstock. All such images are the copyrights of their respective owners and we try to provide credit for them wherever we can. If, however, any copyright image has been used on our blog, the concerned person can either mail us directly to remove the image or provide credit to whomsoever the image may belong to.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Best Budget Destinations for Family Vacation in Kerala?
The Best Budget Destinations for Family Vacation in Kerala-
What are the top luxury Family destinations in Kerala?
The top luxury Family destinations in Kerala are-
- Poovar island
- Munroe Island
What are the top things to experience in Kerala with Family?
The top things to experience in Kerala with Family are-
- Exotic Wildlife of Kerala
- Delicious Kerala Traditional Cuisines
- Heritage attractions
- Beach Destinations with adventurous water sports
- Village Tours
- Backwater Cruise of Kerala
- Scenic Hill Stations of Kerala
- Ayurvedic Spa Massage