Day 1: Delhi
- The trip starts early at 6:30 am from the Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi. The guests are given a traditional welcome after which the boarding procedure begins.
- One the check-in is complete the train leaves for Churu
- Upon arriving in Churu, deboard to visit Ramgarh Shekhawati.
- Return back to Churu for on-board lunch as the train departs from Churu
- Deboard at Parihara in Rajasthan for sightseeing tour
- Return back to the comforts of the luxury train popst exploration as the train departs for its next destination
- Dinner is served on-board
Day 2: Bikaner
- The day starts with an early on-board breakfast
- Deboard the train for Bikaner sightseeing
- Lunch would be arranged in a exclusive venue
- Return to the train as the train departs for Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
- Early morning arrival at Jaipur followed by city excursion. Jaipur has various monuments, local markets, heritage sites to explore.
- Late night departure from Jaipur
Day 4: Dholpur/ Agra
- Arrive at Agra at 9 am in the morning. Deboard to explore the Mughal heritage monuments. Explore Taj Mahal, UNESCO Heritage site in India
- Depart from Agra for the terminus, Delhi
Day 5: Delhi
- Arrive at Safdarjung Railway Station in Delhi. Deboard the train bidding farewell to the luxury vacation aboard Palace on Wheels.