The founder of the hospital is Dr. Rajiv Gupta. He established this hospital and it is backed with advanced facilities and world-class equipment in providing excellent health-care facilities. The hospital is easily approachable and it offers 24 hours dedicated emergency services. The hospital has a panel of popular medical professionals who are a leader in their respective fields. The hospital is equipped with the latest technologies to treat the patients holistically. They have around 30 years of experience in saving the lives of the patients.
The hospital is accredited by NABH. This certification means the patient will witness a comprehensive health-care. The hospital brings forth world-class, affordable medical services in Karnal and its neighboring district. The hospital offers the most advanced and ethical medical services.
- The hospital has partnered itself with Lal Path Lab to offer the comprehensive lab tests for the people of Karnal at cost-effective rate.
- The hospital provides consultation and counseling therapies and assessment for various psychological and mental health- care.
- The hospital has emergency ward services for the patients with emergencies.
- The emergency unit is equipped with life-saving gadgets and ICU offers the best care for the patients.
- The hospital has most advanced 33 beds inside the intensive care unit for cardiac and for other serious non-cardiac patients under a strict supervision of the experts.
The hospital is easily accessible. If we measure the distance of Amrit Dhara Hospital from Karnal railway station, it turns to be 2.6 km and it takes 10 minutes to reach by the car. The time taken is 9 mins from Sitamai Road and 10 mins from Novelty Cinema road.
- Choice of Meals
- Dedicated Support
- EPS & RFA
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Aortic Valve Replacement/ Mitral Valve Replacement
- Bentall Surgery
- Cardiac Tumour
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- ICD Combo Devices
- Double Valve Replacement
- Norwood Procedure
- Pacemaker Implantation
- TAPVC Repair Arterial Switch
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hip Resurfacing
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Disc Replacement (Cervical /Lumbar)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Total Hip Replacement U/L
- Ankle Fusion Surgery
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Bunion Surgery
- Elbow Replacement
- OVERALL SATISFACTION
2 Months Ago
Worst..worst...worst... Focus on money making only .. The owner Dr. Dhruv is undoubtedly a nice and supporting guy.. The worst hospital I have seen in my life.. Focus on money collection only.. Doesn't matter what's the patient problem or issues... Specialy ENT specialist Mr. Gaurav Bhambha....if you want to push take your treatment long and long and have faaltu money and time to waste, go to him, in this hospital.. He will tell you how.. You should visit 6 times for a normal itching problem in ear to collect 6 visit charges.6*200. And then right you a drop of 60 rupees after that. And then suggest you to go for covid 19 test also just to put the things at rest... As u are working somewhere... While you have not a single symptom for that..
2 Years Ago
LoveLy hospital and gooD arrangements and enough parking place and GReaT Staff and aLso PheNoMenaL doctors.
9 Months Ago
People who are looking gynecologist at this hospital I must recommend don't come to this hospital, it's a trap first they deal u very good and assured to be normal every thing and in last they will pressurized u delivery u baby urgently because of several reasons which are of nowhere related to that. Same thing happen to my case I come here with a trust but forgets that's this is the business for doctors they don't have feeling with their clients. I heard from local staff as well that Dr.Nidhi is never tried for Normal delivery she will insist every one for operation, so be careful I suggest to take other doctor opinion also don't be dependent on this hospital.
A Year Ago
This hospital is very good in its services. They have very supportive and cooperative staff. We received new gem of our family from this hospital.
A Year Ago
Totally money hunger doctors here.. staff & nurses are good.. doctors are doing experiment on patients here.. if you want to save your loved one's life then don't come in this hospital.
Request a Quote Estimate
ABOUT AMRIT DHARA HOSPITAL
AMRITDHARA, my Hospital, Gahoon Vihar, Karnal, Haryana, India