Gleneagles Global Hospital’s largest facility is Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai covering about 21 acres. They house over a thousand beds and have world class facilities for advanced patient care. It is a multi-specialty hospital that specializes in things like cardiology, dermatology, ENT, neurology, urology and many more. You can find languages like English, Bangla, Hindi and Malayalam supported there.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals aims to strengthen and expand its position in the market as a destination for multi-organ transplants for its patients. Gleneagles is committed to making health care accessible to as many people as possible. They approach patient care with a dedicated and passionate staff, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to medial excellence. Global Health City has many internationally recognized achievements to its name.
Global Health City has been accredited by the NABH.
- Their advanced facilities include TrueBeam STx for radiotherapy, 3 tesla silent MRI, and Robotic international pain management for radiology purposes.
- Global Health City provides airport pick and drop for international patients.
- They have an international patient’s team to help search for and provide accommodation, like hotels and guest rooms within the vicinity of the hospital.
- There are even facilities provided by this team to plan sightseeing and tourism.
- There are over a 1000 beds, and there are different types of rooms, from private to multi-bed. Each room has a TV and a washroom, and the private rooms have microwave and refrigerator access.
- They have an on-campus, all-purpose pharmacy.
- They provide many cuisine options to the patients, and have their cafeteria open for visitors from 7 till 9.
Gleneagles global health city is about 15.8km from the Chennai International Airport and regular transportations are available to the hospital.
- Choice of Meals
- Dedicated Support
- Arm LIft
- Cleft Lift and Palate
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Reconstructive Surgeries
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Breast augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Butt Lift
- Male Breast Reduction
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Vaser Liposuction
- Eyebrow Lift
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Jaw Shaping
- Mentoplasty / Chin Augmentation
- Scar Removal
- Thigh lift
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hip Resurfacing
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Disc Replacement (Cervical /Lumbar)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Total Hip Replacement U/L
- Ankle Fusion Surgery
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Bunion Surgery
- Elbow Replacement
- OVERALL SATISFACTION
P R Sekhar Reddy
A Month Ago
Rich hospital with rich care, particularly for pregnancy women and babies
9 Months Ago
This one of the best Hospital in Chennai on my opinion. Their Doctors & all other staff are too good. Very well mannered & helpful. Their each & every machine is like brand new & properly operated by them. I'm so satisfied about their treatment & hospitality.
2 Months Ago
Pros: Hospital have all the facilities Canteen and food is good Doctors are good and comfort Very clean, parking is good, Lift facilities are good. Cons: Worst communication, they won't pick up the phone most of the time, waiting time is huge most of the time. Nurses are not that friendly and they are not taking care of patient that much. Expect one nurse who came at night time took care very well, she was friendly too. Please teach every nurses to be that friendly and ask them not to make patients afraid. Cost is so much, for this much amount we should feel ease and comfort in hospital.
10 Months Ago
A corporate hospital with well qualified and experienced doctors supported by an excellent para medical team. The faculties are world class and the services outweigh the facilities. From reception, through diagnostics to laboratories and operation theatres are exceptional and commendable. Some shortcomings, if overseen will make it exceptional.
2 Months Ago
My Dad was recently admitted in Gleneagles Global Health hospital in Perumbakkam. It was an emergency that needed immediate attention and treatment. I am thoroughly impressed in the manner in which he was attended to and looked after by multiple teams in Gleneagles. Thanks to Dr. Gopu and his team in CCU department and then the team in Special Semi Private ward who took care of my father, he's in good health now. I would recommend Global Health Hospital for their kind nursing care and knowledgeable Doctors
Request a Quote Estimate
ABOUT GLENEAGLES GLOBAL HEALTH CITY
Gleneagles Global Health City, Embassy Residency Road, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India