Cygnus hospitals Delhi is now a 10 superspeciality hospital chain, with more than a thousand beds, with a medically trained workforce of 1600. They provide international level healthcare with an aim towards medical excellence to over 1 million people all across North India. Cygnus hospitals was born on the foundation of wanting to make healthcare accessible to under-developed towns in India.
Within three years, from 2011, Cygnus grew to be the superspeciality hospital it is today, and focuses on three core issues: availability, affordability and accessibility. For these purposes, Cygnus has aimed to make the bed to people ratio up to the WHO standard, making as many facilities as possible all over north India, and making healthcare affordable for 2 and 3 tier cities.
Depending on which area of Delhi you go to, the facilities differ slightly. You may have access to a 24 hour ambulance or a 100 bed hospital depending on which one you decide to stay at.
- Cygnus Hospital Delhi is NABH accredited.
- Received the 4th MT Awards Healthcare Awards 2014 for most promising hospital chain in India.
- Received the Stars of the Industry Healthcare Leadership Awards 2015 for excellence in managing tertiary healthcare centers in tier 2 towns
- Received the global healthcare excellence summit and awards 2015 award for best emerging hospital chain in north India.
- Received six sigma healthcare excellence awards 2015 for best healthcare brand of the year.
- 24 hour ambulance service
- OPD services
- Blood bank services
- Joint replacement and spine surgeries
- Airport pick up and drop facilities
- Accommodation facilities
- Private and semi-private bedrooms have a TV and an assistant couch.
- On hospital campus pharmacy for all purposes.
You can go for treatments in any one of the hospitals located in the following places:
Near IIT MAIN GATE
Address: IIT Delhi Main Rd, Block C-5 SDA Market
Address, Gulshan Park Rohtak Road, Nangloi, New Delhi-41. This is situated at a distance of 22.5 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Address: Main Market, Kanjhawala Rd Rama Vihar, Sec 38, Rohini, Delhi 110085. This location is 25.7km from the Indira Gandhi International airport.
- Choice of Meals
- Dedicated Support
- EPS & RFA
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Aortic Valve Replacement/ Mitral Valve Replacement
- Bentall Surgery
- Cardiac Tumour
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- ICD Combo Devices
- Double Valve Replacement
- Norwood Procedure
- Pacemaker Implantation
- TAPVC Repair Arterial Switch
- Arm LIft
- Cleft Lift and Palate
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Reconstructive Surgeries
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Breast augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Butt Lift
- Male Breast Reduction
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Vaser Liposuction
- Eyebrow Lift
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Jaw Shaping
- Mentoplasty / Chin Augmentation
- Scar Removal
- Thigh lift
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hip Resurfacing
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Disc Replacement (Cervical /Lumbar)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Total Hip Replacement U/L
- Ankle Fusion Surgery
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Bunion Surgery
- Elbow Replacement
- OVERALL SATISFACTION
A Year Ago
"The nurses and other staff randomly enters the room and uses the toilets. Doctors are good but their management is very bad. i have never seen this kind of dirty hospital. all the staff is so bad in every manner. nurses are so careless, we have to remember every time that medicine is finished ,even after that they take so much time to finish it.
A Year Ago
Pathetic hospital it's not for public service it is only for looting public
10 Months Ago
STAT SAFE DON'T GO CYGNUS .... Wrost experience ever with any Hospital ever. Hospital has no integrity, they steal money from you, they will do fake and unnecessary medical test Irrelevant to desease. It's been 2 weeks now they haven't refunded my money ₹70000 yet no service when you call them they different reasons everytime but no body helps you. Serious disappointment they are, plz do not go this Hospital otherwise they will kill your family member.
11 Months Ago
Such a wrost private hospital in rohini begumpur They will charge lots of money in the name of (very critical situation of the patient) and they ask for pay immediately almost 5 lack to 10 lack Before the treatment staff have no manners They have not all the electronic equipments which is using for the treatment And also managment department have wrost service There is no ,,, hygiene floors and toilet nobody responsible to caring of petiant They are totaly fraud
A Month Ago
Staff is so nice
Request a Quote Estimate
ABOUT CYGNUS HOSPITAL
Cygnus Hospitals, Kanjhawala Road, Rama Vihar, Sector 38, Rohini, Delhi, India