Day 1: Mumbai: The city of Bollywood
- Guests are welcomed with the Indian traditions in a grand manner. Registration will be carried out in the Taj Mahal Palace at 14:30 hrs.
- Guests are then escorted to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai to commence the royal trip of India through Maharaja Express.
- The luxury train then departs for Ajanta where the guests get to learn about the history of India in brief.
- They could enjoy the delightful dinner on-board and rest through the night.
Day 2: Ajanta: The place famous for the rock caves
- While the guests prepare themselves for the excursion of Ajanta Caves, they relish the on-board breakfast.
- Proceed towards one of the oldest rock caves which have give a great start to the historical journey of India.
- Return to the royal comforts of Maharaja Express and relax their way through evening.
- The train then routes towards the second destination- Udaipur.
- Dinner to be served on-board.
Day 3: Udaipur: The City of Lakes
- While the train visits the city of lakes- Udaipur, the guests enjoy the breakfast on-board.
- On arrival, the guests prepare themselves for a boat ride in Lake Pichola followed by a visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery.
- The guests enjoy a royal lunch at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace in the premises of City Palace.
- The guests can choose to relax on the luxury train or could do the following:
- Spa facility at a 5-star hotel of Udaipur
- Sound and Light show (if time allows)
- Private shopping tours
- When the guests aboard the train, they can enjoy a delightful dinner in one of the themed restaurants of the luxury express- Rang Mahal and Mayur Mahal.
- While the guests have a peaceful sleep, the train moves towards the next destination- Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur: The Blue City of India
- After having a lavish breakfast, the guests could opt to stay and relax in the luxurious train or could do the following:
- Enjoy spa facility at a 5-star hotel
- Explore Bishnoi Village (if time allows)
- After relishing the lavish lunch the guests could take a tour of Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market.
- The guests can then proceed for an exclusive royal dinner along with a cultural performance at Hanwant Mahal.
- Guests then return to the luxury train which is ready to depart for the next destination- Bikaner.
Day 5: Bikaner: A culturally rich city of Rajasthan
- While the guests enjoy a delicious breakfast as the train enters in Bikaner, the guests can either choose to stay aboard and relax or could do the following:
- Lalgarh Museum to be a spectator of Rajasthan’s architectural beauty
- Deshnok (A rat temple).
- After having lunch on-board, the guests prepare themselves to visit Junagarh Fort.
- From the fort, the guests proceed towards witnessing a tranquilising sunset over the sand dunes and en-route tea will be served at Gajner Palace.
- To enjoy a peaceful sunset and evening, the guests are entertained by folk dances, cocktails and barbeques.
- After a blissful evening, the guests return to the luxury train which is all prepared to leave for the next destination- Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur: The Pink City of Rajasthan
- The guests are served on-board breakfast as the train arrives at Jaipur and the journey commences with the visit to Amber Fort.
- After the visit to the fort, the guests move towards visiting the City Palace where they can familiarise themselves with the royal culture and heritage of Rajasthan. There they can also spend some time with the elephants by feeding, painting or even riding them.
- The guests can either choose to relax in the Maharaja Express or can opt to do the following:
- Avail spa facility at a 5-Star hoteli
- Golf at Rambagh Golf Course
- Private Shopping Tour
- Pay a visit to City Palace and Jantar Mantar
- Guests enjoy dinner on-board while the train leaves for the next destinations- Ranthambore and Fatehpur Sikri
Day 7- Ranthambore: A Royal Bengal Tiger’s Abode to Fatehpur Sikri: The Ancient Capital of Mughals
- The guests visit to Ranthambore National Park in the morning where they could possibly sight a Royal Bengal Tiger.
- They return to the luxury train to enjoy a princely breakfast.
- Maharaja Express then proceeds towards the ancient capital of mughals- Fatehpur Sikri with the lunch being served on-board.
- On arrival the guests visit the ancient deserted city.
- The guests return to the luxury train and enjoy an “Indian Evening” followed by a dinner on-board.
- Guests relax through the night while the train moves towards the next destinations- Agra and Delhi.
Day 8- Agra: The Prestigious Land of Taj to Delhi: The Place That Welcomes With A Smile.
- The guests open their eyes in the land of love- Agra.
- On arrival, the guests proceed towards the monumental symbol of love- The Taj Mahal which also is one of the seven wonders of the world.
- The guests then enjoy a champagne breakfast on top of Taj Khema.
- The train then proceeds, with the guests on-board towards the last destination- Delhi
- The guests relish the last princely lunch of this tour on-board.
- On arrival to the Capital of India, the guests carefully pack their memories and bid farewell to the royal and luxurious service of the Maharaja Express.