Day 1: DELHI- The Capital of India
- Get a traditional royal welcome with a turban and tikka on your forehead at Safdarjung Railway Station to start with luxury journey.
- Post check-in-formalities, enjoy welcome drink and other facilities.
- Savour the awesome dinner served in the train and relax through the night in Palace on Wheels as the train departs for Jaipur, the very first destination of your luxury train tour.
Day 2: JAIPUR- The Pink City
- Post breakfast, get down the train to begin with the Jaipur city tour.
- On reaching the destination, head to the splendid Amer Fort that reveals the true Rajasthan royalty.
- Post lunch, you’ll be taken to the splendid City Palace where you can experience the elephant ride. Moving ahead, you’ll be taken to the beautiful architecture Hawa Mahal which is also called Palace Of Winds.
- Once you are through with exploring the palaces and forts, you’ll be taken to the local markets of Jaipur which are famous for handicrafts and other local stuff.
- Aboard the train by 06:00 PM for the evening tea and refreshment, relax inside the Palace on Wheels.
- Savour a royal dining experience on-board.
- Rest peacefully in the train at night, while the train departs for Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur, the next destination.
Day 3: RANTHAMBORE- A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- TThe luxury train tour arrives at Sawai Madhopur where you can say HELLO to the majestic Tigers in the Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy the Wildlife Safari where you can spot tigers and several other animal species including tigers, sambar, hyena, sloth bear, spotted deer and more.
- Lunch on board, while the train leaves for Chittorgarh.
- Reaching Chittorgarh, you will get to explore the prime tourist attraction i.e., The Chittorgarh Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is also called the Water Fort.
- Later, enjoy the evening tea and light & sound show at the fort complex which is a lifetime experience in itself.
- Post dinner in the train, enjoy overnight stay in the train departs its journey at for next destination, Udaipur- The City of Lakes.
Day 4: UDAIPUR- The Lake City
- Post breakfast in the train, the off-train city excursion begins.
- You will be taken to the 17th century-built City Palace which has balconies, towers and cupolas. Also, a visit to the Crystal Gallery will take you to the place that houses personal collection of H.H. of Udaipur.
- For a scrumptious lunch, you will be heading to the Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel.
- Being the lake city, enjoy a venturous boat ride around the world famous ‘Lake Palace Hotel’ situated at Lake Pichola with sighting other major tourist attractions in Udaipur.
- Back to the Palace on Wheels for dinner and overnight stay, the train will begin its journey for the next destination, Jaisalmer.
Day 5: JAISALMER- The Golden City of India
- Arriving Jaisalmer, get ready to sight magnificent, beautiful and well-known Havelis like the Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Nathmalji ki Haveli.
- Making the most out of your Jaisalmer trip, shop at the local markets for some exclusive handicraft stuff, which you can carry back home for your friends and family in the form of souvenirs.
- Post-lunch, leave for sighting tour across the world-popular Sam Sand Dune to enjoy a memorable sunset view by experiencing a camel ride.
- After having a luxurious dinner, sit beside the bonfire and enjoy the cultural performance under the star-lit sky in the sand dunes of Jaisalmer.
- Coming back to the train, stay overnight and then the train will head to Jodhpur.
Day 6: JODHPUR- The Suncity and Blue City
- Arriving Jodhpur, after having the breakfast get indulged in sightseeing of Jodhpur, where you can witness the prime tourist attractions of the city, such as the Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada and more.
- Your lunch would be scheduled in one of the palace hotels. Post-lunch you will be taken for local shopping in the city.
- Once you are done with having dinner, stay overnight on-board Palace On Wheels as the train departs to Bharatpur.
Day 7: BHARATPUR- AGRA
- Palace on Wheels arrive Bharatpur, known as Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
- Housing an amazing variety of bird species, including both resident and migratory birds. You can enjoy bird watching and wildlife viewing in the park.
- After having a delicious breakfast at the jungle lodge, return aboard the train that begins its journey for Agra.
- Reaching Agra, you’ll be taken on a city tour including the world-renowned Taj Mahal along with the other tourist attractions.
- Shopping in Agra would get your hands on some interesting items such as leather goods, jewellery, marble souvenirs etc.
- Later end your Luxury Holiday in Agra with special light and sound show with Special dinner at a city hotel.
- Post-dinner, return back to the train to get back to Delhi from where the luxury journey started. Stay overnight in the train.
Day 8: New Delhi
- Arrival in the Safdarjung Railway Station.
- post-breakfast on-board the train, get through the check-out formalities. And with this comes the end of the Luxury Train Holidays in India.