Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- As soon as travellers step into Safdarjung, they are greeted warmly and are honoured with a garland ceremony with shehnai playing in the background.
- When the travellers get settled and are made familiar to the facilities, the luxury train heads towards the first destination of Golden Triangle journey, Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur
- Not only guest enter into a new day but also in a new destination, Jaipur. A delicious breakfast is served onboard. A warm welcome with rangoli and pleasant music is played in the background.
- Travellers leave for morning sightseeing tour to Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, and Amer Fort. For lunch, travellers are taken to a nearby hotel.
- After relishing lunch, guests can head back to bus by jeep. They also have the choice of going for shopping when the sun waves goodbye and the weather brings a relief.
- Post a long day, when travellers head back to the train, lip smacking dinner is served before they move towards their respective cabins.
- The train leaves for Sawai Madhopur, land which is known for Ranthambore National Park from the Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur.
Day 3: Ranthambore National Park
- The train reaches early morning at Sawai Madhopur and gives guests a chance to feel the newness of another beautiful tourist place.
- As soon as the clock strikes 6, guests gear up for a thrilling safari experience to Ranthambore National Park. After the tour, a mouth-watering breakfast is served on board.
- Before the sun gets too harsh, the luxury train leaves for Agra. A variety of dishes are served as lunch to the guests.
- In no time, the train reaches Agra, a city popularly known for Taj Mahal.
- Travellers move out of the train to experience the beauty of Taj Mahal and then move towards the markets for shopping and trying the authentic flavours of Agra.
- As the moon takes its place in the sky, guests are served dinners and the luxury train moves back to Delhi.
Day 4: Delhi
- This day marks the end of your Golden Triangle journey, as the train reaches Safdarjung Railway Station.
- Guests enjoy their breakfast onboard and then leave for their home or next travel destination.