Day 1 : Mumbai -The City of Never Ending Dreams
- The Hidden Treasures of Gujarat journey begins with a royal welcome at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. A grand traditional Indian welcome is followed by the check-in process.
- After settling down in cabins, guests can explore the luxury train and all the recreational activities on-board as the train departs for its voyage.
- The lavish dinner is served on-board as the train paces towards its first destination, Vadodara
Day 2: Vadodara -The Cultural Epicenter of Gujarat
- The first morning on-board the luxury train begins with a stupendous breakfast on-board.
- Post breakfast proceed to exploring the cultural epicenter of Gujarat, the city of Vadodara. The first stop would be Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological park. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the park is of great historic and cultural significance.
- The next stop would be the Jama Masjid of Vadodara which is the testimony of the Hindu-Muslim architecture.
- Return to the luxury train to enjoy a delicious lunch served on-board.
- Embark upon exploring Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum and Laxmi Vilas Palace. High Tea is served at the royal palace, Laxmi Vilas Palace.
- The guests are treated with a folk performance at the royal palace, Laxmi Vilas Palace.
- Post-performance return to the comforts of the Deccan Odyssey to enjoy dinner served on-board. The train moves to its next destination, Palitana.
Day 3: Palitana – The Town of Jain Divinity
- The city of Palitana is known for its divinity and association with various factions of religion. The day starts with a breakfast on-board the Deccan Odyssey.
- Set out to explore the cluster of 900 Jain temples on the hilltop.
- Post-exploration head back to the luxury train to feast upon the lunch served on-board.
- Enjoy a lazy evening in the in-house facilities available in train like spa, bar and lounge. The train rushes towards Sasan-Gir, the next destination on the itenary.
- Dinner is served on-board the Deccan Odyssey Hidden Treasures of Gujarat.
Day 4 : Sasan Gir – Somnath –The Land of The King of Jungle
- The day 4 of the luxury vacation begins with a quick breakfast on-board the luxury train as it arrives at Sasan Gir.
- Embark on to explore the Gir National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary. The guests would be accompanied by guests who would take the guests through different animal sighting, including Asiatic Lions.
- Lunch would be served at the Gateway Hotel preceded by a tribal dance show at the hotel.
- Move on to visit the famous Somnath Temple which is dated back to 4th century. Considered to be one of the twelve Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, it is one of the most famous Hindu tourist destinations in India.
- Post a beautiful sunset at the Somnath Temple, return back to the luxury of the Deccan Odyssey.
- Dinner is served on-board as the train moves on to the most awaited destination, Rann of Kutch.
Day 5 : Rann of Kutch – An Alluring White Beauty
- As the light of dawn is replaced by the rising sun, the caravan would be close to reaching the Viramgam station. Breakfast would be served on-board.
- Post breakfast proceed to exploring the Rann of Kutch. India’s biggest dry Salt Lake, the Rann of Kutch is famous for its aesthetic beauty, with white sheet of salt spread to as far as the eye could see.
- After the exploration of white desert, the caravan moves on to the Wild Ass Wildlife Sanctuary and guests get to witness Indian Wild Asses. The wildlife sanctuary is home to some of the most exquisite bird species.
- Proceed to Rann Riders Safari Resort for an exclusive lunch. Post Lunch the guests are given a safari ride of the Rann of Kutch. During safari rides, the caravan passes through various local tribes of the surrounding area.
- Return to the luxury train as the dinner is served on-board. The train moves to the next destination, Patan.
Day 6 :Modhera – Patan – The Kingdom of The Sun
- Today would begin with a light breakfast on-board as the train arrives at Patan.
- Post breakfast head out to explore the Sun Temple at Modhera. The ancient temple is dedicated to worshipping the Sun God. The entire complex consists of 108 temples which are intricately designed, marking it as an architectural marvel.
- The next halt would be at the UNESCO World Heritage site, Rani Ki Vav. The step well of the 11th century is one of the oldest monuments in Gujarat.
- The final destination before lunch would be the visit to the Patola Sarees home in Gujarat. Head back to the luxury train to enjoy on-board lunch.
- Enjoy the evening in the luxury train as the Deccan Odyssey Hidden Treasures of Gujarat passes through the scenic Western Ghats.
- Dinner would be served on-board as the train paces towards its final destination, Nashik.
Day 7: Nashik – The Wine City of India
- The morning starts with the breakfast served on-board the luxury train as the train reaches the sacred town of Nashik.
- Famous for its Hindu pilgrimages, the tourists would be taken to Pandu Leni, some of the oldest Buddhist and Jain cave temples in India.
- Nashik is famous for its wine; the guests would be taken to Nashik’ vineyard. Wine tasting is an important part of this destination./
- Lunch would be served at the vineyard.
- Post lunch guests can choose to take a stroll on the river banks(ghats). The evening aarti at the river banks are a major tourist attraction.
- Return back to the luxury of Deccan Odyssey at it enters into its last leg, the return journey to Mumbai.
- Dinner is served on-board.
Day 8 : Mumbai – The City That Never Rests
- The last morning of this luxury trip starts with a light breakfast on-board as the train paces to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
- Bid Farewell to the luxury holidays aboard the Deccan Odyssey Hidden Treasures of Gujarat and deboard at the Terminus.