Day 1: Delhi To Agra – A Journey From New to Old
- The luxury trip begins at the Safdarjung Railway station in New Delhi. Here, the guest are treated to a royal traditional Indian welcome.
- The caravan proceeds to its first destination, Agra. Meanwhile, the guests on board the luxury train are treated with a mouth watering Brunch.
- The first stop is Agra. The golden triangle tour begins with the enchanting tour of the the city of Agra. The guests get to visit the world famous Taj Mahal, made in remembrance of Mughal queen, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Guests can either choose to go back to the comforts of the luxury train and relax or they can opt to witness the Mughal era by witnessing the “Mohabbat-e-Taj” show or experience the beauty of Itamd-Ud- Daula or go for a spa session at a 5-star hotel.
- With the sun setting down, the guests are treated to a lavish on-board dinner and the train stays in Agra.
Day 2:Agra – Ranthambore
- Day 2 begins with a splendid on-board breakfast. The guests can choose the delicacies from any of the two themed restaurants — Mayur Mahal & Rang Mahal.
- After breakfast, guests are taken to the famous Agra Fort, they can also opt to visit the Mughal beauty i,e. Itamd-Ud- Daula, as an optional activity.
- After city sightseeing, guests return to the comforts of the luxury train and they are treated with the on-board lunch. The train leaves for our second destination, Sawai Madhopur.
- Upon arriving in Sawai Madhopur, the caravan proceeds to a thrilling game drive of Ranthambore National Park, the second destination on the Maharaja Express Treasures of India.
- Upon returning from the game drive, the guests enjoy a laid back evening on-board followed by a splendid on-board dinner.
- The train proceeds to its next destination, the pink city of India, Jaipur.
Day 3:Jaipur – Romance With Colours
- The morning starts with an on-board lunch followed by a visit to Amber Fort, or the guest can choose from any of the given optional recreational activity.
- Spa facilities at a 5-star hotel
- Private shopping tour
- Golfing at Rambagh Golf Club
- Visit to the city palace and Jantar Mantar
- Afterwards, guests return to the comforts of the luxury train and are treated with an on-board lunch.
- Post lunch the guests can either relax or choose from the above mentioned activities(subject to availability)
- Post lunch, the guests proceed to the City Palace or Jai Mahal for the Elephant activities. Guests can either decorate them, feed them or paint them with exclusive colours or take a legal joy ride.
- The Maharaja Express Treasure of India tour also allows the guest to have an insight into the local culture. On the last night of the trip, guests can enjoy the traditional Kalbelia dance performance by the local artists.
- The performance is followed by an appetizing dinner on-board.
- The caravan proceeds to its terminus, Delhi, hence marking the end of the luxury holiday.
- The day starts with a final on-board breakfast followed by arrival at Safdarjung station, Delhi. Bid farewell to the luxurious holidays upon Maharaja Express Treasure of India.