Day 1- Delhi: The city that welcomes with a big smile to Agra: The city of Love
- The journey starts with the grand welcome of the guests at Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi. Along with the welcome of the guests, the check-in formalities will also be carried out.
- While the journey gets in its initial stage with commencing towards the first destination- Agra, the guests enjoy a fulfilling dinner in one of the themed restaurants- Mayur Mahal or Rang Mahal that serve global delicacies.
- After the delightful dinner, guests enjoy a good sleep and open their eyes in the city of Agra.
Day 2- Agra: The land of Taj Mahal
- The luxurious ride arrives in the city famous for housing one of the seven wonders of the world- The Taj Mahal. The guests begin their day by exploring the Taj Mahal- the monumental icon of love and the tomb of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan and Queen Mumtaz.
- After exploring the Taj, the guests could enjoy the Champagne Breakfast on top of Taj Khema.
- After breakfast the guests could enjoy another exploring trip to the Itmad-ud-Daula which is popularly known as “Jewel Box” or could extend it by visiting Fatehpur Sikri or they could choose to return to the luxury express.
- The guests are then served delicious lunch.
- After lunch, the guests can choose between either availing the Spa facility at a 5-Star hotel or a private shopping tour or go on an adventure tour to the Agra Fort.
- The guests could enjoy a short movie titled “Mohabbat-e-Taj” as an optional activity or could return to the luxury train.
- While the express departs for the next destination, the guests enjoy a delightful dinner.
Day 3: Ranthambore: The Residence of Royal Bengal Tiger to Jaipur: The Pink City of India
- Day 3 commences with the arrival at Sawai Madhopur where the guests prepare themselves to visit the famous Ranthambore National Park where the Royal Bengal Tiger resides.
- After the tiring traverse, the guests return to the comfort of the royal carriage and relish an on-board breakfast.
- While the guests enjoy the delicious breakfast, the train departs for the next destination-Jaipur. Delicious lunch is served along.
- On arrival in the Pink City, the guests can visit the World’s largest stone sundial, popularly known as Jantar Mantar or they can enjoy a spa facility at a 5-star hotel. The guests can also enjoy a private shopping tour.
- The guests can further visit the City Palace for an exclusive trip where they can spend time with elephants. There they could choose to feed them, paint them or could hire them for a ride. Dinner is served on-board.
- The guests return to the luxurious express and the train departs for Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner: The reflection of perfect royalty
- Open eyes in the royal city of Bikaner while the guests enjoy a lavish breakfast on the Maharaja Express.
- On arrival, guests could stay in the train or could go exploring the Deshnok, a famous rat temple or Lalgarh museum.
- Have a lavish lunch on the luxurious wheels and then proceed towards the Junagarh Fort.
- From the fort, the guests proceed towards witnessing a tranquilising sunset over the sand dunes and en-route tea will be served at Gajner Palace.
- While the evening passes by on the sand dunes, in addition, activities like folk dances, cocktails and barbeques will be conducted.
- The guests return to the train and relax through night while the train moves towards Jodhpur.
Day 5: Jodhpur: The Blue City of India
- While the train arrives in Jodhpur, the guests enjoy the breakfast on-board.
- Guests can spend the morning on the train or could visit the Bishnoi temple (only if time permits). The guests could also choose the following:
- A short trip to Umaid Bhawan and Jaswant Thada
- Enjoy the Spa facility at any 5-Star Hotel.
- A private shopping tour
- After the guests have had their on-board lunch, they proceed to visit Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower.
- Cocktail to be served at Hanwant Mahal.
With all our guests on-board, the luxury train departs for Udaipur.
Day 6: Udaipur: The City of Lakes
- After the arrival in Udaipur, the guests then proceed towards a visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery and enjoy a boat ride in Lake Pichola after having the on-board breakfast.
- Guests enjoy a grand lunch at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace.
- Guests could opt for enjoying a relaxing time on-board or they could do the following:
- Enjoy a private shopping tour
- Relish the Spa facility at a 5-star hotel
- A sound and light show (if time allows)
- Guests enjoy dinner on-board while the train moves towards the next destination- Balasinor.
Day 7: Balasinor: The African Culture in Gujarat
- While we arrive at Sevaliya Railway Station, the guests are provided with on-board breakfast.
- On arrival, the guests proceed towards Dinosaur Fossil Park followed by a tour of the village./
- The guests then explore the Garden Palace and Balasinor. The guests could have the privilege to relish the lunch hosted by the Royal Family of Balinor.
- After the escapade, the guests return to the luxury train and enjoy an “Indian Evening” followed by dinner as we move towards our last destination- Mumbai.
Day 8: Mumbai: The City Where Bollywood Is!
- The guests enjoy on-board breakfast, as the train reaches Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Mumbai.
- While the train stations in the city of Bollywood, make sure you carefully pack your exciting memories along with you as you bid adieu to the royal treatment.