Trimandir Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Located on the outskirts of the Ahmedabad city, Dada Bhagwan Temple is a gorgeous non-sectarian trimandir, inspired by Akram Vignani and built by Dada Bhagwan Foundation. Featuring idols of Simandhar Swami, Vishnu and Shiva, Trimandir is a unique temple where the essences of all religions are placed on one platform. The founder of the Trimandir is Gnani Purush Dada Bhagwan, who was affectionately known as Param Pujya Dadashri.
Inside the temple, one can see the idols of other Tirthankars, Shree Rushabdev Bhagwan, Shree Ajitnath Bhagwan, Shree Parshwanath Bhagwan and Shree Mahavir Bhagwan besides shaashan devis, Shree Chakeshwari Devi and Shree Padmavati Devi. Towards the left sanctum, there is a Shivling and idols of Parvati, Hanuman and Ganapati. The right side of the sanctum comprises of idols of Shree Yogeshwar Krishna Bhagwan, Tirupati Balaji Shree Shreenathji, Shree Bhadrakali Mataji and Shree Amba Mataji. Towards the extreme corner of the temple, one can see statue of Shree Padmanabh Swami Prabhu (1st Tirthankar of the coming era) and Sant Shiromani Shree Sai Baba.
Close to the temples, there are apartments called 'Nirantan' and guest houses for all the spiritual seekers. Also, there is a Vigyan Bhandar (bookstore) from where one can purchase books, VCD'S and DVD'S of param pujya Dadashri, Pujya Niruma and Pujya Deepakbhai. The bookstore also stocks idols, calendars and other items for the people of all age group.
About Dada Bhagwan
Founder of the Trimandir is Gnani Purush Dada Bhagwan (November 8, 1908 – January 2, 1988). Through his divine original scientific experiments -Gnan Vidhi (a scientific process of self-realization), he imparted his knowledge to others within two hours. Thousands of seekers have already received his blessing through Gnan Vidhi and thousands continue to do even now.
Structure of the Temple
For Param Pujya Dadashri, the building of a non-sectarian temple is a symbol of salvation. Param Pujya Dadashri dreamed of Trimandirs temples. His dreams are now coming true as many there are many Trimandirs in India and abroad. Amongst all these Trimandirs, the first and the largest Trimandir built to-date is located in Adalaj.
The Trimandir is a two storey temple with the main hall. The ground floor of the temple comprises of an acoustically treated room with marble flooring and a temple above. The main hall can accommodate 6000 people for one event. The hall is the venue for all Param Pujya's Dadashri's Satsang activities. The main hall of the temple is furnished with state-of-the-art facilities like projectors and multiple cameras for live recordings.
Facilities Available at the Trimandir Temple
- Vignan Bhandar Bookstall -From this book stall, one can find books, VCD's and DVD about Dada Bhagwan's Spiritual Science.
- Amba Refreshments - A food court that serves pure vegetarian food.
- Dormitory and The Stop N' Stay: AC and NON AC accommodations for pilgrims.
- Amba Health Center: State of the art health centre where Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy doctors treat their patients.
- School Hosting: School children from different parts of the world visit temple to take advantage of the spiritual and peaceful environment.
- Multimedia Shows / Theme Shows: Moral science lectures are delivered through puppet and theme shows. Topics covered in the show are how to have the ideal teacher-student relationship, how to respect your parents, how to avoid clashes and how to be happy in life.
Address: Simandhar City, Ahmedabad-Kalol Highway, Adalaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421
Other Attractions in Ahmedabad