Day 1: Bengaluru
- Guests check-in at Taj West End.
- Guests relish a Hi-tea
- Guests enjoy a nature walk at Taj West End
- Guests attend a presentation on The Golden Chariot Tour
- Guests be a part of a cultural show
- They visit the iconic Iskcon Temple ( The International Society for Krishna Consciousness) On arrival to Yeshwantpur Railway Station, the guests are welcomed in a grand and traditional manner.
- On-board dinner is served
- Train leaves for Mysore.
Day 2:Kabini/ Bandipur
- On-board breakfast is served
- Guests then proceed to visit the famous Amba Vilas Palace of Mysore
- The guests now move towards the Kabini in coach
- The guests now relish lunch at the jungle lodges resort in Kabini
- The guests now prepare themselves as they leave for the Jungle Safari
- The guests will also have the opportunity to watch the screening of a wildlife film
- The guests return to the dinner at the jungle lodges resort for their night stay which is followed by a campfire.
Day 3: Kabini/ Mysore
- The guests prepare themselves as they are scheduled for a boat ride/ jeep ride for bird safari on Kabini river.
- Guests are served breakfast in the Jungle lodges resort.
- The train prepares to depart for mysore with the guests on board.
- The guests are served on-board lunch
- The guests proceed towards Srirangapatna sightseeing which includes Dariya Daulat, Tipu Mausoleum and drive through the fort.
- The guests enjoy shopping.
- Cultural dance and dinner at a 5-star palace hotel
- The guests return to the luxury train
- The train departs from Mysore to Hassan
- The guests are served breakfast on board
- The guests prepare themselves for the schedules sightseeing of Shravanabelagola*
- On return to the Golden Chariot, the guests enjoy an on-board lunch
- The luxury train of South Indian prepares to leave for Belur and Halebidu to gaze upon the magnificent temple complexes
- As the guests aboard the luxury train, they relish a on-board dinner
- The train departs for Hospet
* for Shravanabelagola, the guests would have to climb around 700 steps to experience the architectural marvel. People who could not do this are advised to stay back on the luxury train)
Day 5: Hospet and Hampi
- While the train arrives at Hospet, the guests enjoy an on-board breakfast
- On arrival at Hampi, the guests prepare themselves to depart for the sightseeing tour which includes Hemakuta Hills, Queens bath, Virupaksha Temple, Royal Enclosure, Elephant stables, Hazara Rama Temple.
- On-board lunch is served after the guests have boarded the luxury train
- The guests then prepare to leave for visiting the Vijaya Vittala temple and the stone chariot
- The guests enjoy a beautiful sunset as they sit on the banks of Tungabhadra river
- On-board dinner is served as the luxury train departs for Hospet railway station
- The train departs from Hospet to Badami while the guests enjoy an on-board breakfast
- On arrival to Badami, the guests prepare themselves for a sightseeing tour which includes- Badami cave temples and Pattadakal
- The guests return to the luxury train as the train prepares to leave for Goa
- The guests enjoy an on-board lunch and can relish the on-board facilities like Gym, Spa, Movies, etc./
- On-board dinner is served.
- While the train travels to Goa, the guests enjoy an on-board breakfast
- On arrival, the guests leave to explore the beautiful churches of Goa
- The guests then visit the famous Portuguese house which is now an emporium for refreshments and shopping
- Lunch at a luxury resort is served for the guests from where they proceed towards a beach stroll and enjoy a Hi-tea
- The guests board the train as it gets ready to leave for Bangalore
- On-board dinner is served.
- On-board breakfast is served to guests
- As the train arrives at Yeshwantpur Railway Station, the guests carefully pack their memories and bid farewell to the 8-day luxury routine.