It’s high time to pack your bags and wander in the flowery carpets of Tulip Garden in Srinagar as it opened for the visitors on Wednesday (23 March 2022). The reason is simple: you will behold the most beautiful scenes of nature In Srinagar this time which cannot be found anywhere else.
The Tulip Garden of Srinagar is located in the foothills of Zabarwan Range which is spread over 30 acres. It is a home to 15 lakh Tulips of 68 varieties.
According to Kashmir’s Chief Secretary AK Mehta who inaugurated the Tulip Garden on Wednesday says that Kashmir has recorded the highest number of tourists during the last 6 months and no matter the time before and after covid, the tourist will always be attracted with the beauty of Kashmir Valley.
Prior to the garden’s opening Sheikh Fayaz, Commissioner of Jammu and Kashmir’s Department of Floriculture Said “We have been working for nine months and expect more tourists this year.”
Best Selling Kashmir Tour Packages
Highlights of Tulip Garden in Jammu & Kashmir
If you are planning a trip to Kashmir Valley then Tulip Garden is a must visit tourist attraction which will tickle your lenses as well as your soul as the beautiful flower carpets of Tulips will be etched on your mind forever.
- There are 15 Lakh Tulips of 68 varieties in this Garden along with other varieties of flowers such as Daffodils, Hyacinths, ranunculus etc.
- On the banks of Dal Lake this mesmerizing Tulip Garden earlier is also known as Siraj Bagh and Model Floriculture Center. It was opened in 2007 to boost the future of tourism and floriculture in Kashmir Valley. Apart from Tulips you will also find Daffodils, Hyacinths and Ranunculus etc.
- At the beginning of Spring The annual Tulip Festival of Srinagar which attracts lots of International as well as domestic tourists.
- The garden is a paradise of greenery and it also has water channels that run through the terraces.
- Souvenir Shops and Kashmiri cuisines are a must not miss here. You will get amazing Kashmiri handicrafts and delicious Kashmiri cuisines. The experience is one of a kind.
- An open area cafeteria has also been established in the garden to ensure that the tourist will never forget the warm hospitality of the people and Kashmir Tourism.
- Don’t forget to visit Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh and Dal Lake to enjoy the best of Jammu & Kashmir Tourism which is surrounded near the beautiful Tulip Garden. These are some of the top visiting tourist attractions in Kashmir.
- A series of Musical and cultural events in the garden will also make your day the best. It is also one of the top things to do in Kashmir when it comes to fun-filled activity.
Other Interesting Blogs to Read
Ticket Price of Tulip Garden Srinagar
- 25 INR for Children
- 50 INR for Adults
Note- This year the E booking provision has also been made available on the website of the Floriculture department from day 1 for the comfort of tourists.
Tulip Garden is one of the best places to visit if you are planning a honeymoon in Kashmir Valley. The beauty of trees, flowers, lovely gales and forests will always enchant your soul. Nature lovers! Get ready to click awesome pictures. It also showcases Kashmir Valley’s rich culture and tradition. So, make sure you also enjoy your time here in exploring different places and trying different cuisines.
It is the best time to feel the authentic cultural vibe of Kashmir Valley. If the picturesque beauty of Kashmir is calling you then TourMyIndia has wonderful packages for Kashmir Tulip Garden at a great price and discounts. So, don’t wait to explore the terrains of beautiful Jammu Kashmir. Visiting here would be absolutely worth it.
Like & Follow our social media accounts at Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin & Instagram for getting the latest updates & offers on holiday packages.
Disclaimer: We do not take credit for some of the licenced paid images used in our blogs, whether from Google Images, Fotolia & Shutterstock. All such images are the copyrights of their respective owners and we try to provide credit for them wherever we can. If, however, any copyright image has been used on our blog, the concerned person can either mail us directly to remove the image or provide credit to whomsoever the image may belong to.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I visit Kashmir Valley’s Tulip Garden?
You can visit it from March 23rd 2022. It is open for visitors. Tourists can now enjoy the picturesque beauty of Tulip flowers to the fullest.
Do we have an online Ticket booking facility for Tulip Garden?
Yes, especially for this year there is an E-booking facility for Tulip Garden available on the Floriculture website for the comfort of the tourists.
What are the timings for Tulip Garden?
The timings for Tulip Garden is 7:00 am to 7:30pm.