Baikunth Adventure Camp is located in a very magnificent location surrounded by lush green trees and mountains. This camp is a perfect staying option for those who are on their leisure trip and seeking out for fun, peace and adventure. Guests can stay in the Swiss style camps, which are designed in a very distinctive way and equipped with all required amenities. Each tent features an attached sit out balcony to enjoy the serenity of the beautiful area. For complete recreation guests can avail the facility of Indoor and outdoor gaming facility. Arrange a beautiful evening for your dear ones by setting up a bonfire along with the river side to make it a memorable day for them. Pamper your taste buds at the on-site dining area with the taste of variety of relishing dishes. Every evening guests being served with soup and barbeque snacks around the bonfire for ultimate refreshment. Other services are also here for further convenience such as first aid facility, hot/cold running water, laundry (surcharge) and STD (surcharge).
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Laundry (surcharge)
- STD (surcharge)
- First Aid Facility
- Outdoor/Indoor Game Facility
- Car Parking
For the guests proper convince the camp offer a comfortable stay in its 15 luxury tent houses. All these fully furnished Swiss cottage deluxe tents are neat and clean and have basic amenities in it. Each tent features a sit out balcony, which offers an amazing view of the surrounding. There is also a facility of hot and cold running water in the every bathroom along with essential toiletries.
- Confirmation will be sent only after receiving 100% Advance.
- If there will be any Cancellation after Confirmation 100% retention will be charged and there will be No Refund
- No Show will carry 100% retention charge and No Refund will be given.
- Nearest Bus Stand: HRTC Bus Stand
- Nearest Airport: Chandigarh Airport
- Nearest Railway Station: Shimla Railway Station
- Zanghu Nagas Temple
- Sangla Meadows
- Kamru Fort
- Buddha Temple
- Shree Badri Vishal Ji Temple
- Baspa River