A renowned brand using 69 luxurious customer areas as well as suites, this resort supplies a bouquet of organization as well as leisure facilities to fulfill the modern traveler’s holistic needs. Dining experiences which include the numerous delicacies eating place plus a lay clubhouse provide a strong cookery quest around the globe. Current banqueting as well as conferencing facilities on Marasa Sarovar Portico resort throughout Rajkot produces trainings, workshops, merchandise roll-outs, exhibitions, marriage ceremonies along with other social situations best. A fitness heart keeps an individual in shape as well as rejuvenated.
- In-room tea/coffee maker
- Packaged drinking water bottles in room
- Personal safe
- In-room Satellite TV
- Fitness Centre
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Internet for browsing
Facilities on charge
- Laundry services
- Doctor on call
- Travel Desk facilities
The hotel provides two types of rooms in the hotel like:
Suites : The plush suites are stylishly designed with contemporary furnishings and wooden flooring. They cover an area of 421 sq ft and offer a separate furnished sitting area which makes conducting meetings convenient, while keeping your privacy undisturbed. These are designed for long stays or guests travelling with families. Other amenities include a writing desk, internet access, Direct Dialling, flat screen TV with satellite channels, in-room safe, luggage space, mini freezer, tea/coffee maker, temp control, shower cubicle and hair dryer.
Executive Rooms : The Executive Rooms offer 215 sq ft of luxurious style with wooden floors and offer a writing desk, internet access, Direct Dialling, flat screen TV with satellite channels, in-room safe, luggage space, mini freezer, tea/coffee maker, temp control, shower cubicle and hair dryer.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep well
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
The hotel is located with the Rajkot domestic airport and Rajkot railway station at 3.5 kms and 3 kms respectively and 4 kms distance from bus stand.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Places to visit near to the hotel within 10 kms are as follow –
- Rotary Dolls Museum: It houses more than 1400 dolls from across the world. Each doll in this museum depicts the various cultures and traditions that people across the globe follow.
- Kaba Gandhi No Delo: The childhood residence of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, this showcases his various belongings and pictures.
- Watson Museum: Situated in close proximity to the hotel, this is one of the oldest museums in Saurashtra and also one of the largest museums in the state of Gujarat. It displays a unique collection of coins and archeological items, various artifacts from Mohenjodaro and costumes and designs of local tribes.
- Jagat Mandir: Believed to be built almost 2500 years ago, it is one of the most sacred places in Rajkot. This beautiful temple built in red stone and famous for its carvings was built to worship Lord Krishna.
- Aji River and Dam: This scenic place is about 8 kms from the hotel and is the main source of water supply in the city.