- Airport Transportation
- Breakfast Services
- Central Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop or Cafe
- Currency Exchange
- Front Desk
- Full Services Health Spa
- Luggage Storage
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- 24 Hours Room Service
- Smoke-Free Property
- Suitable For Children
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Travel Counter
- Spa Services Nearby
- Currency Exchange
- Parking (Free)
Cuddled in the old village of Ranchha at Bandhavgarh National Park, Tigergarh Resort waves you to feel the jackals roaring sound, leopards sawing, deers alarm calls, and birds chirping. It gives you the opportunity to experience the wild jungle safari adventures with spellbinding view of tigers in front of yourself. Its a luxury resort with a character that will give you peaceful moments during your stay.
Positioned in the tranquil and colorful surrounding of national park, the resort is a heaven for wildlife or adventure enthusiasts. Its one of the perfect locations that bring excellent hospitality and opulent food, to make your stay unforgettable and everlasting. Being known as boutique resort, it oozes out an emergent relaxation with its nature beauty and calmness. Side by side, the dinning space thrills your taste buds and tempts you to view the green architecture with its groundbreaking uses of worn-out tyres and used bottle walls. Enjoy your wildlife luxury stay over here and make your trip memorable for lifetime.
Accommodations: Tigergarh is an Eco-friendly resort, surrounded amidst forested hills and neighbored by a rustic village. It offers complete peace with the jungle sounds. Well, it has 4 villas that are extremely luxurious and dining offers variegated delicious food alternatives. Some of its basic amenities that you during stay are nature-walks, bonfires, safaris, tribal dances, indoor board-games, wildlife movies, peek into the village life, and books.
- You have to pay 50% advance at the time of making reservations preferring Global Host India Hotels (P) Ltd.
- Balance amount must be paid within 4 days before arrival
In case of hotel booking cancellation due to any reason(s), we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive in writing about the cancellation and charges would be done in following ways:
- 48 hours and less-No refund
- 1 week to 48 hours prior from arrival-50% of the hotel booking cost
- 1 month to 1 week prior from arrival- 75% of the hotel booking cost
Note: Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
Located at Ramchha road in Umaria district, Tigergarh Resort is very nearby from Bandhavgarh Hill (Approx. 2 kms) that is surrounded with plains & valleys and Climbers Point (Approx. 0.5 km). Tourists can also plan for a day to view majestic Bandhavgarh Ancient Caves and Lord Vishnu idol of 65 ft. sleeping under the snakes - Shesh Shaiya, Fossil National Park (95.00km), and Maihar(97.00 kms).
Access to Tigergarh Resort includes:
- Nearest Airport-Jabalpur Airport (Approx. 158 kms) is very nearest from the resort. Other options are Khajuraho, Raipur and Nagpur
- Nearest Railway Stations-The most nearby railhead is Umaria (32 Kms). Other options in closest ones are Katni and Jabalpur
- While by bus or car, It takes around 5 hours drive from Khajuraho (280 kms), a3.5 hours from Satna (112kms), 4 hours from Jabalpur (170kms), 2.5 hours from Katni (95Kms), and 5.5 hours from Kanha (240 Kms).