Are You Ready To Trek To Frozen River, That Too At Lowest Prices?
Is adventure the fuel for your life? Do you think adventure brings out the best in you? Do you feel more connected to mountains as compared to cities? If answers to your question is ‘YES’, then get ready for the Fixed Departure Frozen River Trek that will start from 16th Jan, 2015 and end on 28th Jan, 2015. It is touted as one of the challenging treks in India, and frequently tests the patience, stamina and physical strength of trekkers. So, if you think that you can fulfill this challenge; do contact Peak Adventure Tour – a leading adventure tour operator that possesses expertise in organizing thrilling expeditions in different corners of India.
The cost of this 13-day trek is just Rs. 32,000 per person (For Indian Tourists) and USD 525 (For Foreign Tourists), which includes airfare (Delhi – Leh – Delhi by GoAir economy class), land transport, meals, and experienced trekking crew including local guide, cook, porters and helper. Please note that no other tour operator in India is offering trek to frozen river with the above mentioned facilities at this price. Peak Adventure Tour only has 12 seats and this will be first come first serve basis. Price may increase next departure, so make the most of this golden opportunity.
The itinerary of this fixed departure trek is as follows:
- 16th Jan – Day 1 – Delhi – Leh
- 17th Jan – Day 2 – Leh – Shey Thiksey – Hemis
- 18th Jan – Day 3 – Leh – Chilling (3500 meters, 5 hrs drive)
- 19th Jan – Day 4 – Chilling – Zaribago
- 20th Jan – Day 5 – Zaribago – Deepyokma
- 21st Jan – Day 6 – Deepyokma – Nyarakpulu (3390 meters)
- 22nd Jan – Day 7 – Nyarakpulu – Lingshed
- 23rd Jan – Day 8 – Lingshed
- 24th Jan – Day 9 – Lingshed – Nyarakpulu
- 25th Jan – Day 10 – Nyarakpulu – Tso Mopoaldar
- 26th Jan – Day 11 – Tso Mopoaldar – Tilatdo
- 27th Jan – Day 12 – Tilatdo – Chilling – Leh
- 28th Jan – Day 13 – Leh – Delhi
The highlights of this trek trip will be:
- Humble and amiable Zanskari people, providing an insight into the culture and tradition of Ladakhi life
- A peek into the challenging lives of porters and nomads
- Trips to famous monasteries like Hemis, Thiksey Monastery and Shanti Stupa
- Majestic views of frozen Nyarak Waterfalls and Zanskar Ranges
- Chances to see snow leopard
For any information regarding price, dates and other, please call +91-9212553109/9810352536 or send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.