The 13N/14D Char Dham with Valley of Flowers Tour takes you to Uttarakhand, a destination blessed generously by nature and steeped in spirituality. The mind dances with joy at the sight greeting you at the Valley of Flowers, and experiences inner satisfaction at the Char Dham pilgrimage sites. Besides visiting the four pilgrimage sites, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, you get to witness the beauty of Garhwal Himalayan region. Each of the spiritual pilgrimage destination sites are unique by way of their history, mythology and spiritual significance. While Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Goddess Ganga is worshipped at Gangotri while Goddess Yamuna is worshipped at Yamunotri. At these religious sites, you can also take in the beauty of the pristine surroundings besides seeking blessings at the temples.
At the Valley of Flowers, on the other hand, you get to experience the kind of beauty that the Himalayan region is famous for. It is a place so beautiful that it looks like it had jumped out of your dreams. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it stretches across 87 sq. km in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. Its location also enhances its beauty, as it is overlooked by the majestic Zanskar ranges. Some people visit this region for trekking and photography, while the others do so in search of complete solitude. The valley is also home to around 300 kinds of alpine flowers and boasts a biodiversity which remains relatively untouched. It is best visited during the monsoon season, when the valley is clothed with flowers of the most beautiful kind, from marigolds to primulas. The travel experience offered by this itinerary is a wonderful combination of spirituality and adventure.
Plan your holidays to Uttarakhand with your friends and family, and embark upon an exciting spiritual and cultural tour. What is even better is the fact that this tour package takes care of all your travel requirements throughout the journey. This allow you to seek blessings at the most visited temples in Uttarakhand at the Char Dham sites at the best cost and price.
Destinations: Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Sonprayag, Kedarnath, Rudraprayag, Badrinath, Govindghat, Ghangaria, Rishikesh.
Highlights of the trip
- Attend the evening aarti at Har ki Pauri at Haridwar
- Visit the Kempty Falls at Barkot
- Enjoy darshan of Shri Yamunotri ji
- Take a dip in Garam Kund at Yamunotri
- Seek blessings at the famous Kashi Temple at Uttarkashi
- Take a dip in Holy Ganga at Gangotri
- Spend some time enjoying the sights at Tehri Dam
- Visit the Ardhnarishwar Temple at Guptkashi
- Enjoy a trek to Kedarnath and Sonprayag
- Explore the Mana village at Joshimath
- Lose yourself in the beauty of Valley of Flowers
- Watch the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers
- Visit the Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh