Travelling offers us unmatched experiences and at times the journey is more memorable than the destination itself. Here I am talking about a luxury cruise holiday which let the travellers escape from the bustling city streets and sail on the tranquil waters to get a never had before holiday experience. With few amazing and luxurious cruise services in India, the Jalesh cruise line of Mumbai offers the best of entertainment shows, delicious authentic cuisines, adventure, relaxation and what not! Everything on the cruise is packed with both domestic as well as international hospitality on the high sea. So, if you are thinking of a cruise holiday in India, considering Jalesh Cruises would be an ideal choice that will give you an extraordinary luxury cruising experience layered with elite, royalty and exclusivity. Here is all you need to know before sailing on India’s luxury cruises.
About Jalesh Cruise
A premium cruise line of Zen Cruises owned by Subhash Chandra, owner of Essel Groups, Jalesh Cruise is a multi-destination cruise which began its first sail in April 2019 from Mumbai. With warm hospitality, top-notch services and amenities, Jalesh Cruise suit the interests of all types of vacationers, wedding planners, corporates, event organisers and wellness and spa. Not only this, Jalesh has facilities and specially designed rooms for the elderly and differently-abled passengers on the ship. Karnika, the maiden and luxurious cruise ship in India under Jalesh Cruises promises to take the travellers on an unparalleled journey that leaves one breathless.
The Facilities Offered by Jalesh Cruise: An Experience Beyond Your Imagination
Onboard the ship, you will be amazed by the beautifully designed and furnished spacious cabins that will offer you the best cruise experience in India. With a warm welcome, you will get an opportunity to relish a variety of cuisines including Indian, Malay, Thai, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and Mongolian; entertainment like breathtaking magic shows, dance shows, live music concerts, casino, shopping; and relaxation including a spa, salon and gym and so much more at sea. These ah-mazing facilities provide by Jalesh Cruise promise to make your journey to the final destination a memorable one.
With a total number of 11 decks, cruising will offer you each day something new to do. Mentioned below is a quick view of what the decks have for the passengers to make the most of their vacations.
- Deck 2 has an ultimate chill zone for children between the age group of 10 and 13 years. Quest + offers a place for young adults to mingle with their peers.
- Deck 4 offers 24×7 medical facilities with registered doctors and nurses.
- Deck 5 has the Jalesh Bar where you can sit and unfold in the Atrium.
- Deck 6 comprises the future cruises sales and art gallery.
- Deck 7 would leave you spoiled for choice as it has the Marquee Theatre, the Marquee Bar and Show Lounge, Tech Store, Tax and Duty-Free shops, Waterfront Resturant and more.
- For Blackjack, Casino War, Poker, Slot Machine Games and other table games, head to Deck 8.
- Deck 9 is no public area.
- To relish Shishas, Hookahs and Cigars, heading to Deck 10 and 11 would bring you to the Oasis Bar- the peaceful place where you spend quality time.
- Deck 12 will let you try from a variety of scrumptious cuisines.
- For a complete relaxation of body, mind and soul, stepping in-to deck 14 will introduce you to Health Spa & Salon. Also, there is a fitness centre in this area of the ship.
Multi-Destinations Covered by Jalesh Cruise: Discover the Beauty of the World with Thrills
With the introduction of Jalesh Cruise, Indian tourism is stepping forward to see the bright light as there is an increase in the popularity of cruise vacations. Being one of the best premium cruises in India, Jalesh cruise covers multi-destinations, both Indian and International. No matter what you are looking for, be it a romantic getaway, a heritage walk, a religious tour or an adventure expedition, the destinations on your cruise holiday will let you get the best shore experience with a lot of excitement.
So, setting the voyage from Mumbai, Jalesh Cruise covering the Indian destinations includes;
- Mormugao- where sun, sand and beach awaits for you
- Diu- a calm coastal town where you can drench your soul
- High Seas- try some fun and adventure activities
- Ganpatipule- discover spirituality and white sandy beaches
For those looking for a luxury International cruise holidays from India, Jalesh Cruise covers;
- Dubai- experience luxury and royalty at its best
- Abu Dhabi- witness Ferrari World, enjoy Camel Safari and a lot more
- Muscat- witness the royal palaces, culture and heritage
- Khasab- get entertained by lovely dolphins
- Bahrain- experience the serene gulf
How to Book Journey with Jalesh Cruise?
We hope, by now you must have started planning your cruise vacation. Are you wondering about Jalesh cruise booking and ticket prices and packages? Don’t worry, Tour My India is just a call away to assist you in booking your trip for Mumbai to Goa (Mormugai) cruise service or any other destination on the luxury Jalesh Cruise.
No matter where you choose to go, this time your journey would be as memorable as the destination. A royal extravaganza amidst the sea, where you get to start you refreshing day gazing at the ocean from your private balcony- sounds interesting, isn’t it? Don’t wait long, plan your trip and book your tickets for an exciting journey ahead.