Top 15 Hotels to stay in Manali
With magnetic terrains and unpolluted environ, Manali, the hill town of Himachal Pradesh is one of the most frequently visited tourist spots in northern India. Devoid of the mad rush and green house effects of city life the vicinity is charming and a grand feast for the eyes of the travelers. Snow-coated mountain peaks, undulating terrains, and the villages edged by long stretching mountains look mesmeric.
The exquisiteness and popularity of the place tempt most of the Indians to spend quality time on this hill city. But very often the common query- ‘where to stay in Manali’ turns to be a challenge while planning your most awaited journey to the divine land. To make you aware about the convenient accommodations in Manali, we have prepared a list of budget & luxury hotels & resorts in Manali. This painstakingly prepared list will help you to enjoy some of the most memorable moments on nature’s untamed paradise. Sprawling living places overlooking the serene natural ambiance along with best services and lavish comfort will make your stay extraordinary.
1)Solang Valley Resort
Overlooking the serpentine Beas River and red apple and green pine forest, Hotel Solang Valley Resort is another name for heaven. Located at a distance of only 8 km from the Inter State Bus Terminus, the hotel has 50 specially facilitated rooms. Depending on the opening atmosphere, rooms are divided into three different parts namely-
- The orchard bungalow (valley facing rooms)
- The river retreat (river facing rooms)
- Glacier point (glacier facing rooms)
A perfect getaway option away from the bustling city life, it gives you a soothing feel and washes away the anxiety of mundane metro life.
Located at a distance of less than 14 km from Manali City and 510 km from Delhi, Hotel Span Resort and Spa is a magnificent woodland enclosed lodging destination. Vintage cottages, bordering river and sky scrapping hills portray an amazing landscape of the Hotel.
- 36 spacious cottages
- Each room opens towards snow-white mountains and abundant greenery
- The sound of babbling river water will make you feel poetic
- All possible modern facilities
- The resort has a rich film library
- River-side spa
- Relaxing swimming pool
- Arrangement for pulsating outdoor activities.
3) Hotel Holiday Inn
More like a hermit’s cottage, Hotel Holiday Inn is located by a mountain side and is surrounded by greenery. The thatched roofs and impressively designed lodges exude comfort and style. Located at a distance of 5 km from Manali Town Centre, this abode is certainly different from a city-side skyscraper and generates a charming appeal and profound serenity.
- The snow-capped mountains edging the lodge add to its distinctiveness.
- The rooms facing the Pirpanjal Range offer a mesmeric sightseeing experience.
- The hotel also houses fine dine and bar facility along with spacious conference room.
- Soul soothing spa where you can have Oriental, Ayurvedic, and Western Traditional Spa treatments.
4)Hotel Manu Allaya
Intensely encrusted surrounding with pristine white snow, adjoining mountains and uniquely designed abode strive to make Hotel Manu Allaya a perfect destination for newly married honeymoon couples.
- Quiet and undisturbed natural view along with snow covered pine and eucalyptus give the illusion of living in a different world.
- World class banquet hall, mouth-watering dishes and astounding picturesque landscape will let you get a feel of the original Victorian lifestyle.
- Nearby attractions are Jana Falls, The Four Fountains Spa, Solang, Manikaran Gurudwara and River Beas.
5) Apple Country Resort
More like a painted canvas of green and white, the eye-soothing panorama of the Hotel Apple Country will relax your strenuous nerves. It is located at a distance of only 1.5 km from the Manali City Centre. The abundant snow fall, coniferous trees and fresh air reverberating from the mountainous offer a divine feel. Elegantly designed abode, sweet smell of apple and silent valleys rejuvenate the tourists to forget all the strains and tensions of city life. Relax yourself in the invigorating spa, stroll across the foothill of the mountains and enjoy the enchanting and picturesque valley.
6) River Side country Resort
A classic resort to spend some memorable moment in divine comfort, Hotel River Side country Resort is located at the foothill of the great Himalayan ranges. This luxury destination is sited off the crowded main Mall Road, amidst the cedar and pine forest overlooking the famous Beas River. Exotic interior and breathtaking river side view reduce the stress of mundane lifestyle. One of the best honeymoon resorts in Manali, this magnificent suite can be an incredible choice for the family get away and sporty travelers as well.
- The hotel has a jogging track for recreation activities.
- It also has an exercise room
- Massage therapist
- A pool table
- Game room
- Steam room
- A sun deck
7) Hotel River Crescent
The name of the hotel itself reveals the secret of its exclusivity. The alluring music of the river flowing by and crispy mountain air bearing the sweet scent of apple orchards rejuvenate your romantic feeling. The ever-enthusiast youngsters can join different energetic activities such as trekking, skiing, mountain biking and river rafting to make their stay unforgettable.
8) Hotel Banon Tree
For an exotic getaway experience you stay at least once in Hotel Banon Tree Resort. Located at a distance of only 500 m from Manali town and 50 km from Bhuntar Airport in Kullu, the resort can be the best cottage to stay in during your romantic holiday trip to Manali.
- Artistically built living spaces are spacious and are erected with impressively carved wooden walls and floor what keeps them warm.
- The magnetic view of snow-packed Himalaya and apple orchards generate a soothing effect.
- All the guestrooms are air-conditioned and has a mini-bar attached.
- For global tourists, the hotel serves a variety of cuisines starting from Indian, Chinese and European in the restaurant.
- A coffee shop and bar is also available.
- The nearest tourist spots are Vashist Springs, Manu Temple, and Hadimba Temple.
- Local attractions also include Tibetan Monastary.
9) Hotel Manali Inn
An ultimate destination of divine pleasure and luxurious stay, Hotel Manali Inn can be the best spick-and-span lodging destination during your desired outing. Located at a distance of only 1.5 km from Manali Bus Stand and 43 km from Bhuntar Airport, it can be the most convenient lodge for those who are in Manali for the first time. The panoramic view of the orchards, gushing Beas River, and the magnetic Himalaya can gratify your hermit soul.
- Elegantly comfortable rooms adorned with selective brassware and custom made furniture.
- Mouth-watering dishes made with fresh ingredients and Indian spices.
- Soul soothing Ayurvedic massage and spa treatments along with jacuzzi, steam, and sauna offer relaxation to your strenuous nerves.
- Video game parlour for kids
- Saqi Bar in Club Jhoom has a wide range of liquor; where vibrant lights and music induce you to shake your body.
10) Manali Resort
Overlooking the undulating terrain of the vast Himalayan ranges and musical gushes of Beas River, Hotel Manali Resort is the castle of calmness and serenity. Located at a distance of only 5 km from Manali Bus Stand, this hotel seems to be the abode of aristocracy. Being one of the sprawling luxurious hotels in Manali, it features:
- Beautiful interior glowing in dark and bright lighting endows it with an immaculate outlook.
- Spacious luxury rooms with wooden floor and all modern amenities
- 112 stately rooms include 8 regal suites and 4 sovereign cottages dedicated to aristocracy.
- Excellent dining options include a wide variety of foods ranging from traditional Kullu food to global taste.
- Irresistible lounge and bar for rejuvenating
- Brew and bake section serves scrumptious pastries and freshly brewed coffee, a great selection of homemade teas and blended beverages.
11) Himalayan Resort & spa
To let you feel the charm of living in Victorian Era, Hotel Himalayan Resort & spa has designed its castle like resort in Victorian Gothic Revival style at a height of 2003 m above sea-level. Strategically placed amidst the cherry and apple orchards, this unique lodge will greet you with everything vintage and finest. Located on the Hadimba Road of Manali, this magnificent abode combines opulence, elegance, and sophistication to create intimacy and warmth without any air of artificiality.
- The lawn leading from the entrance to the dwelling abode is set with antique furnishing, Victorian painting, medieval arches and wood paneling which create a dramatic feel.
- Each room has a fireplace,
- An antique four-poster bed
- Armoire with outstanding carvings
- Old school Victorian scheme is integrated with modern design to assist and augment guest comfort.
12) Sandhya Resort
Absolutely detached from the chaotic humdrum of city life, Hotel Sandhya Resort is an exotic getaway destination. A part of Sandhya Group of Hotels, Sandhya Resort & Spa in Manali will welcome you with signature hospitality once you are in. Being one of the quietest hotels in Manali, this resort offers deluxe to luxury range of accommodation facilities to let you experience the authentic Himalayan holiday feeling.
- Excellent wood work across the wall and railings, long stretches of balcony attached to the rooms and windows opening to the lush green forest offer a never had before feeling to the guests.
- Recreation center
- Sauna Bath
- Steam Bath
- Kerala Ayurvedic Spa
- Swimming pool
- Safe deposits
The resort authority can also organize outdoor activities like water rafting, snow skiing, mountain quad bike, zorbing, tracking, river crossing, and rappelling on demand.
13) Hotel Orchard Green
Whether in terms of sophisticated architectural beauty or specialized pleasant services, excellent is the only appropriate adjective that can be used. Though location wise, it has resemblance with other modern resorts of Manali, but interior design and warmth of greetings set it apart from its competitors. Sophisticated interior design of the guest rooms and mesmeric surrounding has helped it become one of the most sought after hotels by honeymoon couples. Be it a family tour, corporate meeting or some other business deal arrangement, the hotel has exceptional facilities, majestic halls and excellent customer care facilities that can meet your requirements successfully.
14) Hotel Manali Heights
Located at a height of 6,930 feet above sea level on the lap of the gigantic Himalayas, the exotic Hotel Manali Heights attracts attention for its scenic beauty. Set amidst dense woods of 500 years old Dhungri Forest and magnificent deodars, the hotel can be an exotic retreat from bustling city life. Get familiar with a never had before experience of living amidst the exposed nature and get involved in spirited adventurous activities. Rejuvenate yourself by getting acquainted with the rich culture and cuisine of the hilly region.
15) Snow Valley Resort
Located at a distance of 2 km from the Manali Bus Stand, Snow Valley Resort is one of the most exotic hotels in Manali. Spacious rooms, striking location and warm hospitality are inimitable and attention grabbing. Each single room opens towards snow capped mountains, fruit orchards and abundant picturesque landscape of the Himalayan village. 52 rooms are set to bathe you with bright sunshine through the big panel windows. From accommodation to hospitality a refined taste reflect and wooden floors and plush furnishings endorsed with local design and rich colours make your most desired occasional Manali tour memorable.
As the tourism industry of Manali is one of the richest of its kinds, number of budget to luxury hotels is built around the city to help tourists of all types. For finding best hotels & resorts in Manali, follow the above mentioned list which will help you immensely and make booking hotels in Manali a painless task.
How to book hotels for your Manali Tour
The virtual tour to the hotels is not sufficient to have proper information about the facilities provided by them. So, it is always advisable to the inexperienced travelers to do their bookings through reliable and experienced tour operators like Tour My India. So, get ready for your most desired weekend trip or holiday retreat tour to the divine land and make your days memorable.