- PGIMS, 2001 - 2007
- Global Hospital, 2009 - 2011
- Artemis Hospital, 2011 - 2016
Dr, Mayank M Madan is a renowned member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons, Associations of Surgeons of India, Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India and Indian Medical Association.
Awards and Recognitions
His awards and recognitions are as follows:
- Best Paper Award for - Laparoscopic Single Port Sleeve Gastrectomy- Is It Feasible? At 20th annual conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASGCON 2010) at Hyderabad, India.
- Laparoscopic repair of para-esophageal hernia – paper presentation at 9th national conference and workshop on minimal access surgery by IAGES at New Delhi, 2010
- Poster presentation “Impact of specialize training in Management of Breast Cancer” at NATCON-2006 (International Integrated Meeting of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology with World Federation of Surgical Oncology Societies (WFSOS)
- Randomised clinical trial of diathermy versus scalpel incision in elective open cholecystectomy. Indian Medical Gazette
- Stenson’s duct Sialocele – a case report, Indian Journal of Surgery
- Bilateral testicular tumors in a true hermaphrodite – a rare case report, Indian Journal of Urology.
- Infiltrating lipoma of carotid sheath – a case report, Indian Medical Gazette
- Synchronous double malignancy- adenocarcinoma caecum and renal cell carcinoma, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.