- The Radiant skin clinic is one of the well-known facilities in the area and most of its patients are well versed with the kind of treatment they provide. It has a great reputation among the people.
- The health care facility provides a long range of treatments from plastic surgery to deep skin rejuvenation through to highly skilled staff and within supervision of top doctors.
- The facility provides facial treatment rooms that are very much comfortable and relaxing. This provides an optimum healing atmosphere for the patients.
- The facility currently has 6 beds for facial treatments with the latest technologies of machines and equipments.
The Radiant skin clinic specializes in the following fields:
- Dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid injection
- Botox and Dysport for dynamic wrinkle reduction
- Pigment lesions
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening with RF
- Acne and scar treatment with fractional lasers
- Non surgical face lifting with HIFU
- Tattoo removal with picosure
- Skin resurfacing
- Stretch marks
- Vascular lesions
- Spider veins
- Mole removal
- Hair removal
- Aged spot removal
- Skin tag removal
- Wart removal
- Microdermabrasion: Diamond peel treatment
- Fat and cellulite reduction
- Skin diseases
- Lonthophoresis treatment
- Facial treatments
The Radiant skin clinic provides one of the top care services in the area. The facility has been accredited by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), ACMS, Saint Louis Physician Alliance, Thaicosderm and Dermatological Society of Thailand.
Radiant skin clinic provides these facilities for its patients:
- The skin clinic provides the facility of accommodation for its patients and travelling patients.
- The skin clinic also provides choice of meals for their patience.
- The Radiant skin clinic provides complete flight assistance and transportation for its travelling patients.
- It also avengers for and language interpreter foreign nationals.
- For your ease of communication the clinic can make arrangements for an international sim card.
- Every room inside the clinic as a television for your entertainment.
The Radiant Skin Clinic is located at the Maneeya Center building, Ground Floor, 518/5 Ploenchit road, Bangkok. It is approximately 38.7 km from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok.
- Dedicated Support
- Arm LIft
- Cleft Lift and Palate
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Reconstructive Surgeries
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Breast augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Butt Lift
- Male Breast Reduction
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Vaser Liposuction
- Eyebrow Lift
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Jaw Shaping
- Mentoplasty / Chin Augmentation
- Scar Removal
- Thigh lift
- OVERALL SATISFACTION
9 Months Ago
Love the diamond peeling! The staff is very professional and friendly! Doc is awesome!!
LeSaint French Chocolate
2 Years Ago
I have been going to this clinic for over 10 years for skin care and always thrilled with the results. Dr Kittisak is extremely professional and skilled, his credentials impeccable, the clinic clean & safe. I’ve had multiple types of laser treatments that have truly given me the skin of someone at least 10 years younger. I find the cost considerably less expensive than the US where I live yet the quality superior. I have recommended the Dr to many friends who have had equally positive experiences. I highly recommend Radiance Skin Clinic!
10 Months Ago
Dr.Kittisak is an experirnce dermatologist. I am so impression of him.
A Year Ago
I chose this place because the doctor speaks English..... BUT.....I would NOT come back here again. Here's what happened. 1st time I went to Radiance Skin location clinic was late 2017, I paid 12,000 baht for laser hair removal on one area, 5x. And another 12,000 for hair removal in another area for 5x. (That's over $500 USD, which is already more expensive than USA for only 5x.) My 1st time going, hurt very much, besides their using numbing cream for 30 minutes. I was so scared to go back, that I didn't go back for about 4 months. I eventually went back but still scared. There's no real bedside manner. Nurses come in while you're changing. The doctor tries to act like he remembers you, but you're just another patient. After the 4th time, he asked me, "are you here on vacation?" I'm like, "what? I live here." At this point, I noticed he had many laser machines that seem "out of order" or just old. Anyway, The 5th time going, he actually BURNED ME. His laser machine was not working, so, he used another one. Within 5-10 minutes of leaving, my skin was overheating. But I was on the train already. I got home and had blisters. I sent pictures and NOW HE REMEMBERS me. They gave me creams and stuff and said that it happened because: 1-my skin is on the darker side, (which I have the same color as dark Thai people) 2-my hair is thick in that area and 3-I didn't give them time to cool me down. (Which, BTW.. When I went my final 6th time I STAYED for the cooling, and I STILL got burned again. He said he had lowered the strength by 20%) Upon the 6th time of my going, they numbed me up and THEN came in and said, "guess what, this starts your NEXT round of laser, so, you have to pay another 24,000 baht. We're using a newer machine." I was like, "Wait, WHAT!?". (I assumed I'd get to keep coming till the hair was 75% gone. But, I started thinking..."wait, how much is this in my city NYC?" I researched real quick, and I showed him the prices. He was essentially asking for $1,500 USD for a total of 10x of laser in each area because, "he's a doctor". I showed him my place in NYC *WITH A DOCTOR* was $20 and $30 for EACH area I was asking for. I'd be paying $50 for each visit. Multiply that 10x = $500 USD. Even if I DOUBLED that price, here in Thailand... I'm STILL overpaying with this guy.) I just realized in the end, that while the front staff was very nice and all, I blindly spent too much time here. He may be a great DOCTOR, I don't know about his nose, breast, body part surgery skills, but I doubt his LASER knowledge skills. Interestingly enough... this 6th time, in April 2019...I payed only **2,000 baht** total for that last laser session of 2 spots. (If you do the math, THAT'S a closer price to USA.) In the end.....Not going back.
A Google User
A Year Ago
Very friendly and helpful staffs. Brought my mother to rejuvenate her face and her feedback was great!
Request a Quote Estimate
ABOUT RADIANT SKIN CLINIC
Radiance Skin Clinic, Lumpini Patumwan Bangkok, Thailand