Valley of Flowers Fixed Departure Treks 2016- Guaranteed
The beautiful and adventurous Valley of Flowers Trek is now open for the year 2016. Reckoned to be one of the most thrilling treks in Uttarakhand, VOF Trek throws you right in the lap of nature. Situated at an altitude of The beautiful valley situated at an altitude ranging between 3300 to 3650m, the valley is indeed a paradise of nature lovers with a variety of 520 species of flowering plants that are spread in an area of 87 square kms. Also, the valley, which is also a National Park is the home to animal species like Himalayan black bears, musk deer’s, brown bears, Bharal and rich variety of birds and butterflies. The major highlight is the blue Primula, which is believed to be the most beautiful flower of the entire Indian Himalayan Range. Surrounded by lofty mountains and covered in lush greenery, Valley of Flowers is truly a place to enjoy connection with nature; trekking on one of the finest trails and imbibe the heavenly bliss.
Valley of Flowers National Park Trip Highlights
- Famous Temples at Haridwar, Rishikesh, Joshimath & Gurudwara of Hemkund Sahib, Confluences, Crystal Clear Lake, Verdant Valley, Snow clapped Himalayan Peaks and many more.
- Low altitude trek with cavernous gorges, spacious views, vibrant colors.
- Dazzling variation in scenery.
- Snow clapped peaks, murmuring Waterfalls, lush green meadows & numerous color of wild flowers.
- Rare glimpses of an ancient culture of local people. Nights in Hotel/Guest House.
At Tour My India we offer the opportunity of making your memories of trekking to Valley of Flowers better. Choose from our one of our fixed departures tours and leave rest up to us.
Here is our Valley of Flowers Fixed Departure schedule for the year 2016:
- 01 July – 07 July
- 08 July – 14 July
- 15 July – 21 July
- 22 July – 26July
- 29 July – 04 Aug
- 05 Aug – 11 Aug
- 12 Aug – 18 Aug
- 19 Aug – 25 Aug
- 26 Aug – 01 Sept
- 02 Sept – 08 Sept
- 09 Sept – 15 Sept
Following is the brief itinerary for the VOF Fixed Departure Tour:
Day 01: Rishikesh – Joshimath (245 kms/8-9 hrs)
Day 02: Joshimath – Govindghat (22 kms/1 hrs) – Ghangaria (14 kms/3-4 hrs)
Day 03: Ghangaria – Valley of Flowers – Ghangria (5 kms one side/4-5 hrs)
Day 04: Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria (6 kms one side/ 3-4 hrs)
Day 05: Ghangaria – Govind Ghat – Rudraprayag (165 kms/5 hrs)
Day 06: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh
Cost of the Trek:
- INR 12500 per person on Triple sharing basis
- INR 13800 per person Double sharing basis
- INR 18000 per person Single sharing basis
- Accommodation: Hotel in Joshimath, Ghangria & Rudraprayag on Single / double / triple sharing basis.
- Transport: Non AC Tempo Traveler from Rishikesh to Govindghat back.
- Meals: In Joshimath and Rudraprayag only breakfast will be served. At Ghangria all meal will be provided.
- Professional trekking guide for valley of flower will join group at Ghangria / Joshimath
- Entry fee for the park
- Professional driver
Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Enroute meal
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc
- Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Travel insurance
Deciding to trek to Valley of Flowers will probably be one of the best decisions you can make. This trek guarantees all the thrill and nature’s beauty that you can imagine and choosing us to assist you through this will definitely be the icing on the cake. You can give us a call at +91-9212553109 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more on our fixed departure treks and other India tour packages.