October 04, 2018: Uttarakhand Travel Alerts & Safety Tips for Winters
Uttarakhand being one of the top-tourist destinations and the holiest pilgrimage destinations in India is considered to be best during the winters when the state allures a lot of travellers and devotees from across the globe. It is the snow-capped peaks, exotic hill stations and lush green jungles that makes this hill station a must visit destination during the winters. There certain places in Uttarakhand which remain inaccessible due to snowfall. But make the most out of your winter vacations in Uttarakhand by visiting Corbett, Haridwar, Auli, Nainital, Almora, Mussoorie and Ranikhet.
So if you are planning a trip to Uttarakhand this winter season, get in touch with our travel expert. Also, if you need assistance on the best places to visit in Uttarakhand or other queries on hotel bookings and travel packages that can be customized as per your choice, reach us at +91-8744012051 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 23, 2018: Uttarakhand Travel Alerts & Safety Tips for Monsoon
Uttarakhand experiences rainfall during the monsoon season but that doesn’t stop your wanderlust from exploring the other parts of the beautiful Uttarakhand. Yes, a few days back the state had to face heavy rainfall but the current situation of Uttarakhand seems to be fine. Some of the tourist destinations like Chardham (Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri), Rishikesh, Haridwar & Nainital does face landslides during the monsoon but measures are taken to make the ways clean. So if you are planning for some spiritual retreat in Uttarakhand to any of these places during monsoon, get in touch with our travel experts who can help you in the best way to plan a perfect and memorable trip to Uttarakhand.
Things to keep in mind before travelling to the hills
Indian hill stations are bounded with beautiful experiences with every path that it leads, and one such beauty is Uttarakhand. But to keep in mind is that you are going to be travelling to the hills and everything must be planned thoughtfully. So here is the list to keep in mind before exploring the unbelievable nature of the Indian hills
- The attire should be chosen carefully depending on which season you prefer travelling to Uttarakhand or any other hill station of India.
- If you are all set for trekking or mountaineering, make sure you carry comfortable pair of shoes that has great friction.
- Don’t forget to carry the emergency or first-aid kit with medication and other essentials.
- Make sure you carry warm/woollen clothes with you like shawl, sweater/jackets, socks, ear cover and gloves that would help you protect from the fog and mist and mountain weather.
- Do carry your ID proofs and other necessary documents as getting into some areas of the state might require it.