This wedding season we have been seeing the high profile celebrities tying knots in a quick progression. Right after Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, the wedding bells rang in the family of business tycoon Mukesh Ambani as his daughter Isha Ambani tied the knot with Anand Piramal on December 12, 2018. While the wedding took place at the Ambani’s residence, Antilla, the venue for the second grander celebration of Sangeet ceremony chosen was The Oberoi Udaivilas Palace in the Lake City, Udaipur. The Sangeet Ceremony, which was held on December 10, as expected was no less than a grand and luxurious affair. Apparently multiple Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities were seen flocking in for the extravagant Sangeet which included performances by international singer like Beyonce, nothing can get grander than this! Agreed? Apart from the glitz and glamour of the entertainment world and that of the elite personalities, what caught our eye the most was the venue where this grand event was conducted. For those who could recognize this destination say aye! And those who are still clueless, we suggest you chill and scroll through this blog that takes you on a journey of this amazing luxury hotel in Udaipur that mind you caught the eyes of Ambanis as well.
- Coming to the luxury dining, guests surely get satisfied with a range of fine international and Indian cuisines served at our indoor and al fresco dining where you will get caressed by balmy breeze and the magnificent view of the Lake Pichola.
- The bar in Oberoi Udaivilas gives the guests an opportunity to relax on the luxurious armchairs with the preferred choice of alcohol while enjoying the beautiful views of the gardens and lake.
- For those up for on-site spa treatment, the hotel offers a range of Eastern and Western massage treatments that will revitalise and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. Also, guests can even get indulged in culinary and art classes, yoga, lake cruises and more.
- Other than these, the guests can take a bath in the deep blue tiled swimming pool done in Rajasthani style of architecture.
- Also, Oberoi Udaivilas played the perfect host to the team of the Bollywood movie – Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. If you can recall, most of the Kalki’s wedding scenes were shot in this heritage property.
Even though we may not be able to hold a wedding or any other special occasion in Oberoi Udaivilas, but we can surely take a tour of the city where it is located i.e., Udaipur. The city is replete with royal charm, heritage and cultural attractions that will compensate for not being able to stay in Udaivilas.
Let’s Quickly Take A Virtual Tour to Udaipur
Renowned as the most romantic destinations in India, Udaipur offers the tourists coming from across the globe an unforgettable experience with an ideal amalgam of culture, history and architectural grandeur. The lakes, forts and palaces of the lovely city make it an ideal vacation place in India that can be visited with friends, family or even solo. What all can be done when in Udaipur? Is this the question that you have been wondering about? Well, the city has a lot of exhilarating things to do and see that is suitable for tourists of all ages.
- Stroll at the Fatehsagar ki Paal if you want to witness the beautiful sunrise that is feast to the eyes or enjoy the night breeze.
- Explore the Bagore Ki Haveli which is home to a museum that exhibit the longest turban and a gallery containing many art pieces.
- Take a sunset boat cruise at Lake Pichola and appreciate the beauty of this one of the oldest lakes in the city.
- Witness the rich cultural heritage at the beautiful Jagmandir Palace which is no less than a dream place to be in with medieval architecture, luxurious and royal surroundings.
- Go shopping for traditional stuff at Hathi Pol Bazar where you can buy souvenirs, paintings and artisanal products to take back home.
- Those with the adventure streak can get indulged in an adventurous ropeway ride up to Karni Mata Temple.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Udaipur city overlooking the two lakes i.e., the Pichola and Fateh Sagar from Sajjangarh Fort.
In a nutshell, Udaipur is full of surprises and there is a lot to see when visiting the gorgeous city. Are you intrigued with the idea of holidaying in Udaipur?
If you need any assistance in like getting the best holiday package or getting it customized as per preferences catering to all your need, then our travel experts at Tour My India are just a call away who will be obliged to organize the best and unforgettable Udaipur tour that you will cherish for a lifetime. Give us a call at +91-9212777225 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.