Snowfall in Badrinath Thrills Visitors
On June 1, 2015, a snowfall was recorded in Badrinath that made the weather pleasing and enlivening. This snowfall was accompanied by heavy rains lasting for approximately four hours starting at 11 in the morning. Temperature has fallen down due to rain and snowfall. Several domestic and international tourists enjoyed and captured the moments in their cameras.
In this time of year, there is severe heat in the plane areas of the country, and in such conditions, the snowfall in the Dham is nothing less than a blessing for pilgrims. The pleasant weather has encouraged visitors to visit Badrinath Dham. Media spokesperson of Badrinath-Kedarnath Temple Committee, Harish Gaur, told that this is the first snowfall in Badrinath since the Yatra has begun; and there are enough arrangements for lodging and food.
Tour My India News Desk.
You may also like to read:
- Devotees Reach Badri-Kedarnath in Large Numbers
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra 2015 Begins in Uttarakhand
- River Ganges- The Lifeline of India
- Kedarnath Yatra 2015 Regaining the Pace After Massive 2013 Floods
- Mahamadhyeshwar & Rudranath Temples Open for Pilgrims
- 733 Pilgrims Visited Kedarnath Temple as the Weather Clears