Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, which happens to be the part of Marriott International yesterday announced the opening of their fourth property, Sheraton Grand in Bund Garden, Pune. Also, it is going to be the second ‘Sheraton Grand’ hotel in India. The hotel is owned by the Pune’s real estate big wig BramhaCorp and was formerly known as Le Meridien. Recently, it went through a complete makeover and rebranded as ‘Sheraton Grand’ with 177 guest rooms.
See below for the facilities that this brand new hotel is providing to tourists:
Facilities available at the Sheraton Grand:
- Business centers with wireless, and wired internet connectivity; two private workstations, and separate meeting area is also available for groups of up to four people.
- Spa with five treatment rooms, steam room, and sauna.
- Outdoor Pool.
- Concierge desk that provides facilities, and services such as dinner reservations, arranging transportation, planning sightseeing tours, and golf outings, handling floral arrangements, organizing laundry service and child care.
- Sheraton Fitness – Around-the-clock fitness center with weight training equipment. A separate area is designated for aerobics and yoga classes; wellness lectures; steam room; sauna, Jacuzzi, and private massage rooms.
- There are six dining options – Rooftop Bar, Entresol Bar, Bene, Feast, Link@Sheraton Café, and Chingari.
- There are 177 rooms in the hotel divided into – Classic Rooms, Sheraton Club Rooms, and Sheraton Executive Suites.
- Majestic Hall and Sovereign Room.
A favorite pick of business, and travel, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts has presence marked its presence in 70 countries with approximately 440 hotels.
Tour My India News Desk.
You may also like to read