You wanted to go vacationing this extended weekend of Independence Day (15th, 16th and 17th Aug). But since most of the hotel rooms are already booked at your preferred destinations, you are forced to cancel the plan and spend this weekend at home. Don’t be sad as an even longer weekend awaits you in the first week of October that will witness the celebrations of Maha Saptami, Gandhi Jayanti, Maha Ashtami, Dussehra and Eid ul-Adha. This is the time when you can properly satiate the hunger for vacationing by spending time amid hills, exploring wildlife and indulging in adventures.
And if you are thinking where to go for October long weekend trips from Delhi, then we would like to recommend these destinations:
- Agra: Let this historical city mesmerize you with the sheer charm of Taj Mahal that restores everyone’s faith in love. Other notable attractions here are Agra Fort, Chini Ka Rauza, Jama Masjid and Tomb of Akbar the Great.
- Jaisalmer: The old-world ambiance of this city will cast a spell on you and the indigenous-ity of its traditions will forever be etched on your mind. Moreover, there will be forts to leave you marveling at the skills of erstwhile architects and artisans.
- Udaipur: The city of lakes and temples, Udaipur captures the attention of one and all. There are stories of former Kings and their valor that the façades of monuments are always ready to share.
- Jaipur: The most shining jewel in the crown of Rajasthan, Jaipur draws huge influx of tourists due to its colorful markets, unscathed traditions and most importantly a number of elegantly built monuments.
- Corbett: Lose yourself in the wilderness of Corbett and spend a day in the habitat of wild animals. Away from city din, it is preferred for all those looking for some respite from noise, pollution and stress.
- Lansdowne: Lansdowne is a cantonment town and a heaven for nature lovers. This place will tell you that peace is not that difficult to experience. Spend a couple of days there and feel what it is like to walk grasslands dotted with trees.
- Manali: Looking to combine serenity sprinkled with adventure. If yes, Manali is the destination.
- Shimla: Profusely blessed with natural bounties, Shimla promises amazing vacations amid snow-clad hills and charming weather. Boasting colonial heritage, it is a nice place to spend time with your loved ones
- Mussoorie: A small hill station with bustling market and endless vistas to savor. Don’t miss Kempty Falls and Mussoorie Lake, which are the top attractions here.
- Ranthambore: If tigers fancy you, do go to Ranthambore National Park. It also home to a number of other animal species, in addition to a large variety of flora.
- Rishikesh: If adventure is what you crave for, then nothing could be as better as indulging in rafting in Rishikesh. This adrenaline rush, rapids, fear and thrill; these aspects of this outdoor activity would satisfy your hunger for adventure.
- Nainital: Gushing streams of water, verdant landmasses and soothing weather is what makes Nainital your preferred destination. All urban-tired souls must seriously mull over this destination located far away from city din.
- Amritsar: The abode of Golden Temple, Amritsar is an ideal place if you are looking for a spiritual weekend getaway from Delhi. In addition to gurudwara, you can visit Jaliawala Bagh and Wagah Border to take a glimpse into the history of the place
Tour My India is coming up with various deals for the above mentioned weekend vacation getaways from Delhi, which you can book in advance to avoid last-minute hassle. Whether you are a couple, a family or a group of friends, Tour My India will be offering a holiday package for travelers from every quarter of the sphere. And guess what? These deals are customizable, which means you don’t have to stick to the hotel offered in the package. You can choose the hotel of your preference without any trouble.
To book your travel package in any of the best getaways for upcoming 2nd October long weekend holidays, call +91-9212777223/24 or send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.