Lose Yourself to the Uniqueness of Ladakh with Our Fixed Departure Tours 2018
The unending stretches of barren mountains; the azure than azure high-altitude lakes; the aura of Guru Rinpoche and Lord Buddha; and the heartwarming hospitality of the locals call you to lose yourself in a destination unlike any. Ladakh, the land of high mountain passes opens its door to you to witness the dramatic landscape and challenge yourself to push your limits only to discover the magic of nature. There are hardly any places around the globe where one has the chance to see a desert, river, meadow and snow-capped mountains all at one spot. Yes, Ladakh leaves you in awe and it gives you reasons enough to return again and again. If you have been dreaming of one such holiday, Tour My India has the best of Ladakh in its fixed departure tours 2018 for you. With our Ladakh tour, we make your dream of having that perfect vacation in the land of unsurpassed beauty come true. Read to find out what all we have in store for you.
Ladakh Tour Highlights
- Stay in Ladakhi style hotel
- Witness the magical sunset from Shanti Stupa
- Pay Homage to the Martyr Soldiers at Hall of Fame
- Eat a Langar at one of its kind Gurudwara Patthar Sahib
- Watch the no gravity zone at Magnetic Hill
- Witness the surreal confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers
- See the second highest motorable pass, Khardung La
- Ride on Bactrian Camels (double-humped) in the desert of Nubra Valley
- Visit the oldest and largest monastery in Nubra Valley, Diskit Monastery and see the majestic 42 m Maitreya Buddha
- Have visual treat at the lush and gorgeous Changthang Valley
- Watch the native animals, Marmots
- Fall in love with the azure high altitude lake of Pangong
- Camping at a close proximity to Pangong Tso
At Tour My India, we ensure to make your Ladakh tour the most unforgettable vacation. Choose from our Ladakh fixed departure tours and let us plan you a more than perfect holiday.
Here is our Ladakh Fixed Departure schedule for the year 2018
|01||May 12, 2018||Saturday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 18, 2018||Friday||LEH-DEL||G8 204|
|02||May 13, 2018||Sunday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 19, 2018||Saturday||LEH-DEL||G8 204|
|03||May 14, 2018||Monday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 20, 2018||Sunday||LEH-DEL||G8 204|
|04||May 19, 2018||Saturday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 26, 2018||Friday||LEH-DEL||G8 204|
|05||May 20, 2018||Sunday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 26, 2018||Saturday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|06||May 21, 2018||Monday||DEL-LEH||G8 203||May 27, 2018||Sunday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|07||May 22, 2018||Tuesday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215||May 28, 2018||Monday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|08||May 24, 2018||Thursday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||May 30, 2018||Wednesday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|09||May 26, 2018||Saturday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 01, 2018||Friday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|10||May 27, 2018||Sunday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 02, 2018||Saturday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|11||May 28, 2018||Monday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 03, 2018||Sunday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|12||May 29, 2018||Tuesday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 04, 2018||Monday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|13||May 31, 2018||Thursday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 06, 2018||Wednesday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|14||June 02, 2018||Sunday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 08, 2018||Friday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|15||June 03, 2018||Sunday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 09, 2018||Saturday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|16||June 04, 2018||Monday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 10, 2018||Sunday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|17||June 05, 2018||Tuesday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 11, 2018||Monday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
|18||June 07, 2018||Thursday||DEL-LEH||G8 203/ 215/ 715||June 13, 2018||Wednesday||LEH-DEL||G8 204/ 216/ 194|
Brief itinerary for the Ladakh Fixed Departure Tour
Day 01: Arrive in Leh
Day 02: Sham Valley Excursion (90 Kms round trip)
Day 03: Leh – Nubra valley (125 Kms / 4Hrs)
Day 04: Nubra to Leh
Day 05: Leh to Pangong, via Changla pass (150 kms /5-6hrs)
Day 06: Pangong Exploration and drive back to Leh
Day 07: Departure
P.S.: For detailed itinerary, contact us on the number and email id given below in the inference paragraph.
Cost of the Tour
Ex Delhi: ₹28,999 per person
|Leh||Dimbir Residency/ Royal Hills/ similar||City Palace/ Grand Willow/ Similar|
|Nubra||Nubra Eco Village/ Paradise Camp/ Similar||Nubra Eco Village (Super Deluxe)/ Boutique Camp/ Similar|
|Pangong||Nomad/ Pangong Holiday Cottage/ Similar||Pangong Resort/ Marsimik Camp/ Similar|
Note: Above mentioned prices are subject to availability
- Return Airfare from New Delhi/ Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Assistance upon arrival and departure, welcome in Ladakhi style tea in Hotel or Guest House.
- Transfers, Sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-conditioned Vehicle (Upto 6 Pax in Qualis/ Xylo/ Innova & Upto 12 Pax in Tempo Traveler on sharing basis).
- Wildlife fee
- Environment fee
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, political unrest etc.
Looks an attractive deal? Well, it is! So don’t wait, book with us your Ladakh tour this summer 2018 for those indelible vacation memories. For a detailed itinerary and other booking policies, contact our travel expert Ms. Beena Ramola by call/WhatsApp at +91-9911852244 or mail her at email@example.com. Book with us, and enjoy a hassle-free tour this summer.