Imbibe the Flavours of North East India: Fixed Departure Tours 2018
Flaunting its vivacious and colourful side in the summer season, North East India invites you to relish a time of prosperity and festivity. What more, the Northeastern sister states embrace visitors with warm and sunny afternoons and cool and breezy evenings that can set your mood just right. In the glow of the day explore its treasures in the form of monasteries, high altitude lake, zoological parks, tea estates, and sunrise viewpoints while in the evenings imbibe its slow-paced life; the indelible sound of nature; and the romantic charm. Feel like packing for one such trip this summer season 2018? Well, we have the finest North East fixed departure tours (Darjeeling and Gangtok) planned just for you, so you don’t have to worry about anything at all!
Fixed Departure North East India Trip 2018 Highlights
- Sighting of UNESCO recognized World Heritage Site, The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR)
- Surreal sunrise view over the Kanchenjunga Peak from the highest point in Darjeeling, Tiger Hill
- Witness the diverse native wildlife AT Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- See the majestic statue of 4.6 m tall Maitreya Budhha in Ghoom Monastery
- Sight famous Tensing and Gombu Rocks (named after Tenzing Norgay and Nawang Gombu)
- Stroll in the wide expanse of the lush tea gardens
- Witness the opulent art and craft of Sikkim at Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom
- A glance at the history of Sikkim’s monasteries at Research Institute of Tibetology
- Seek blessings at Sikkim’s most important stupa, Do Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery and high-altitude temples at Hanuman Tok and Ganesh Tok
- Sight a vibrant flower exhibition
- Watch the beauty of the snow-capped Kanchenjunga Peak from Tashi View Point
- Visit the surreal high altitude Tsomgo Lake
At Tour My India, our endeavour is to offer you the best North East India holiday which we proffer with our wide range of fixed departures tours. Choose the date that best suit you and leave the rest up to us for your 5N/6D Darjeeling-Gangtok tour.
Here is Our North East India Fixed Departure Schedule for the Year 2018
Fixed Departure Dates
- May 06, 2018
- May 08, 2018
- May 10, 2018
- May 13, 2018
- May 15, 2018
- May 17, 2018
- May 20, 2018
- May 22, 2018
- May 24, 2018
- May 27, 2018
- May 29, 2018
- May 31, 2018
- June 03, 2018
- June 05, 2018
- June 07, 2018
- June 10, 2018
- June 12, 2018
Brief itinerary for North East India Fixed Departure Tour
Day 01: Bagdogra Airport – Darjeeling (67 km/2.5 hrs)
Day 02: Darjeeling City tour
Day 03: Darjeeling – Gangtok (98 km/3.5 hrs)
Day 04: Gangtok city tour
Day 05: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (40 km/ 1.5 hrs)
Day 06: Gangtok – Bagdogra Airport (125 km/4.5 hrs)
P.S.: For detailed itinerary, contact us on the number and email id given below in the inference paragraph.
Cost of the Tour
Pricing Details (Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis)
(Upto 5 Pax)
|Extra Adult||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
(Below 5 Years)
Note: Above mentioned prices are subject to availability
|Darjeeling||Golden Wind Horse/ New Yangs Inn/ Similar||Mount Royale/ Similar|
|Gangtok||Hotel Shantiniketan/ Hotel Mall Road Residency/ Similar||Hotel Orange Inn/ Hotel Yavchi/ Similar|
- Return Airfare on Economy class from Delhi
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport transfers and sightseeing by an AC vehicle (Xylo/Tavera) on sharing basis up to 5 pax in one vehicle)
- Entry fees to Parks and monuments as per the tour itinerary
- All taxes
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, political unrest etc.
Tour My India promises an unmatched holiday experience with our North East India fixed departure tour. So, don’t think much and book with us for what will be your best summer vacation 2018.
For a detailed itinerary and other booking policies, you can contact Ms. Beena Ramola by call/ WhatsApp at +91-9911852244, or can e-mail her at email@example.com. We assure the best holiday, so don’t wait but book yours soon!