A home to a large variety of wild animals, over 586 species of birds and 488 types of plants, Jim Corbett National Park is the most suitable destination for all wildlife and nature lovers. The highlight of the park is Bengal Tigers, which are famous for their royal characteristics and magnificent hunting abilities.
If tigers and other animals also catch your fancy, you can consider visiting Corbett National Park during the long weekend in the first week of October. Tour My India is organising a fixed departure tour (AC Transport) during this period to facilitate the tryst of wildlife & nature enthusiasts in Delhi and NCR with a wonderland of flora and fauna.
Here are some details of Corbett Fixed Departure Weekend Tour for October Long Weekend:
- Price: 2200 INR Per Person (without hotel)
- Departure From Delhi: 2nd October, 6:00 AM From Akshardham
- Departure From Corbett: 5th October, 11:00 AM
- Arrival in Delhi: 5th October, Around 6:00 PM, Akshardham
In case you are willing to book a hotel as well, the package will include:
- 2 nights/3 days accommodation in AC room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Delhi-Corbett-Delhi return through A/c Transport
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch and 02 Dinner
- Applicable tax is included in the price
Tour My India offers three options for hotel booking, namely Budget Hotel (Corbett County), Standard Hotel (Corbett Aroma Park) and Deluxe Hotel (The Den Resort). The price for budget hotel is 6555 INR Per Person, the price for standard hotel is 7555 INR Per Person and the price for deluxe hotel is 8555 INR Per Person. This Corbett fixed departure tour is among the best travel deals that Tour My India has to offer. For more details about this deal and other holiday packages, call +91-9212777223/24 or mail your query to email@example.com.