Bookings For Chardham Yatra 2016 Have Started
Booking for Uttarakhand’s biggest pilgrimage have started for the year 2016. According to sources, a large inflow of people is expected this year. It is being believed that from Delhi alone, thousands of bookings would be made. Hotels located in Kedarnath, Yamunotri, Gangotri and Badrinath are likely to swell in comparison to last two years, which were effected due to the flash flood in Uttarakhand.
Since we specialize in organizing Chardham pilgrimage tours, we are also getting lots of enquiries and have started bookings for Char Dham Yatra 2016.
Chardham in Uttarakhand seems a promising year for the pilgrimage. After remaining effected from the flash flood of 2013, the roads and temples of Uttarakhand are being considered in shape now. Kedarnath Temple, which was the worst hit and saw massive destruction, is reported to have retained its old charm and the construction is at the final level of completion.
Therefore the authorities are expecting that in 2016 pilgrims arrive in good numbers, which will definitely bring back the lost sheen of the state.
You may also like to read:
- How to Complete Char Dham Yatra in 10 Days
- 17 Must See Locally Popular Temples in Uttarakhand
- 15 Historical Places to Visit in Uttarakhand
- Explored and Unexplored Waterfalls in Uttarakhand
- 5 Less Explored Hill Stations in Uttarakhand
- 10 Best Summer Camping Options in Uttarakhand
- 50 Top Tourist Destinations in Uttarakhand