Get Best Deals on Kashmir Fixed Departure Tour Packages
As the scorching summer approaches, we start getting anxious about the affect it will have on our health. To help you beat this heat and make your summer vacation days pleasant, Tour My India Pvt Ltd brings you Fixed Departure Tour packages to “Panoramic Kashmir”. From ultimate romantic honeymoon trips to pleasing family outings, these attractive and reasonably priced Kashmir tour packages will definitely make your trip memorable.
Our price for 05 Nights / 06 Days fixed departure trip to the mesmeric land of Kashmir shall start from only Rs.20,790 per person, which is much cheaper than those offered by other tour operators.
Offering the opportunity of spending quality time on the sprawling and colourful bed of nature under the shadow of hulking-high snow white peaks, the Kashmir Fixed Departure tour satisfies the hermit soul of each and every traveller through budget and luxury packages.
The Great Himalayan and Pir Panjal range border the vicinity of Jammu and Kashmir and portrays marvellous picturescape to attract global tourists. Abundant stretches of snow-clad mountains that form the sources of several perennial rivers, gentle meadows rolling over the undulated slopes, and dazzling blue water lakes enhance the natural ambiance of the untamed terrain. Displaying remarkable natural harmony, the region hosts mind-blowing tourist destinations filled with serenity and calmness, which help the traveller to spend hassle free moments from their daily routine.
The immense resources, sufficient adventure options along with ample of cultural treasure will make your summer vacation to Jammu & Kashmir the most memorable stopover.
Take a leisure walk around the magnificent trails of vibrant flowers at Mughal Garden or sail on the crystal clear water of Dal Lake and feel the difference. For adventure freaks, Kashmir has enchanting destinations like Lidder in Kashmir, Zanskar in Kargil, and Sindh in Sonmarg. In India, Zanskar is known to be the Colorado of the United States of America.
Description of the journey:
Specially designed for the summer season, our packages are available from May 16th to 13th June 2014. Your flight will leave from Delhi every Friday morning at 8:00 and will reach Srinagar by 10:30 a.m. The Kashmir Fixed Departure tour package from Delhi offers return flight tickets and ground arrangements.
For those who do not want to compromise with their comfort at any cost, we have deluxe and super-deluxe packages as well. There are facilities for all types of travellers. For ever-romantic honeymoon couples, we can arrange luxurious hotel in a calm environment so that they can enjoy their togetherness in peace. People planning for a family tour or a trip with their buddies can also avail our special packages. As per the requirement, these packages can be customized and one can add or take away the additional tour plans.
Let’s have a look at our uniquely arranged itinerary and plan your tour today.
Detailed Itinerary for 5N/6Days Kashmir Holiday Package:
Day-01 : Arrive in Srinagar
As you will reach Srinagar Airport in the morning, you will have enough time to relax at the hotel. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to a houseboat. Rest of the day you can spend sightseeing. Have your lunch as per your taste and get ready for an amazing Shikara ride on the Dal Lake in the afternoon. Enjoy the serene and unspoilt beauty that nature has graced this city with; it is often compared to Venice. You will get to view quite a few exotic places around the lake. Get familiar with a never before experience of overnight stay on a houseboat.
Day 02 – Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Vale of Kashmir) which lies at an altitude of 2,440 meters. Do not forget to visit Saffron field and Awantipura ruins on the way to your hotel. You know, this is an eleven hundred years old temple. Finally by the lunch time you reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. After lunch, you can venture out to enjoy the charm of the valley.
Day 03 – Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Once you reach here, check into your hotel. Take some rest and have your lunch. In the afternoon you can enjoy the famous Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. You will have enough spare time, so, better you spend your evening enjoying the scenic beauty of Gulmarg. Spend your night at a hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 04 – Gulmarg(Sight Seeing) – Srinagar
After breakfast, drive to Srinagar. On the way to your hotel you can go for a city tour of Srinagar. Once you reach here, start exploring the attractive historical sights of the city. The world famous Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), the Chasme Shahi Garden, & Shankaracharya Temple are prime attractions in Srinagar. Check into the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05 – Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Sonmarg. Enjoy the stunning scenery and make several stops to soak in the sights as you arrive in Sonmarg – at 2690 meters, it is rightly known as The Meadow of Gold. Here you can opt for a horse ride to visit the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Come back to Srinagar for overnight stay.
Day 06 – Srinagar – Drop
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Airport to board the flight for your return journey.
Tour cost based on minimum 02 pax
What the Package Includes:
- The accommodation will be on double sharing basis.
- The travellers will be provided with the fresh and delicious breakfast and dinner.
- You will spend one night in a deluxe houseboat where you will be given breakfast and dinner.
- For all sorts of transportation starting from your arrival from airport and round trip transfers to all sightseeing tours.
- However, the means of transport may vary as per the need and situation.
- It will include non-ac Scorpio/ Qualis/ Eeco/ Tata Sumo/ Maruti Omni/ Tavera/ Innova/ Xylo/ Tata Safari as per the program.
- The travellers don’t have to pay any toll tax, parking, driver, bata or any current applicable taxes.
Package does not include:
- For “Horse Rides” and “Gandola” you have to pay the charges separately as the package does not include these items.
- The package will not include your personal expenses like phone calls, tips, laundry etc. If there are any or natural calamities like bad weather condition, road blockage, political agitation, landslides, flight cancellation & situation beyond our control, in that case the traveller has to bear the extra charges.
- The tour organisers can also arrange a trip to Chandanbadi and Aru Valley in Pahalgam and Glacier trip in Sonmarg. You can visit these places by Union taxi, for which you may have to pay separately.
- Entry fees at monuments & museums mentioned in the itinerary, personal expenses of any kind of, tips, insurance, laundry, and phone calls are not included in the package.
Optional tours / extra meals ordered, in the event of sold out situation at any hotel, similar hotels to be booked, guide fee, camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters or medical & travel insurance are not included in the package.
- The company will also not bear the price of anything not specifically mentioned in “Prices included”.
The packages being a fixed departure tour, we have limited seats available and special discounts and other customisation will be offered on first come first service basis. Choose your package as per your convenience and enjoy the best services of the leading tour operator in the country, Tour My India.
For more information enquire us at +91-9212553108